Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That repeat of the freeway establishing shot struck me as weird too.
And I agree that Frank's storyline is coming across as completely unnecessary (and this is completely disregarding how awful I think Vaughn is in the role) and does nothing but bring the detectives storyline to a screeching halt.
Its like there are two different shows going on.
It's gonna come full circle at the end.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a thought, the doctor who was being interviewed by Ray and Ani in the last episode most be the bad guy. He lives on a compound with guards and he is balling out of control. He is a psychologist with a side business in plastic surgery. He gets to hear the problems of the rich indulge them of their worse behavior. He knows all their secrets and scars them to a degree. He is the villan. Also I hope you guys see that Paul is way ahead of the others in this investigation.

YGCEtIu.png
Truly demonic. Athletic like the mayors son.

You post the dumbest shyt.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL at Vince putting hands on fat boy and taking his grill with him. B i t c h really almost got ran over being over zealous and how slow was she running. Colin has broken ribs and was damn near neck and neck with her the whole time.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Just a thought, the doctor who was being interviewed by Ray and Ani in the last episode most be the bad guy. He lives on a compound with guards and he is balling out of control. He is a psychologist with a side business in plastic surgery. He gets to hear the problems of the rich indulge them of their worse behavior. He knows all their secrets and scars them to a degree. He is the villan. Also I hope you guys see that Paul is way ahead of the others in this investigation.

:stopitslime: thats what i said dont try to steal my quote breh

Daps
"I see you... running through the trees. You're small. The trees are like giants. Men are chasing you. I'm right here. You step out of the trees. You ain't that fast. Oh, son... they kill you. They shoot you to pieces."

I guess Velcoro's dream pretty much foretells his fate. Working on the Bohemian Grove theory - "the trees are like giants" = Redwood trees that surround the grove.

Owl_Shrine.jpg

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
When Ray and Ani was at the movie set..did anyone get some vibes about that set photographer Ray questioned? :lupe: The car we seen transporting Ben Caspere's dead body was stolen from that movie set.

yea in that room where ray got shot had cameras

he could be the camera man for all the murders

why the dirty cop tailing the faq cop tho dont know if that has been mentioned

Last edited: