TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
yeah something is definitely up with her :patrice:

her just showing up with 10k trying to bribe him to not contest the paternity :patrice:

her son being a ginger but her and the rapist have dark hair :patrice:

im thinking the guy Collin bodied wasnt the father and she doesnt want that to come out

she probably wasnt raped either

i gotta go back to see if any red headed males have been shown so far

im guessing the real father is gonna be apart of this secret society stuff

You just described Ray's wife (Colin Farrell). Dude said Frank's wife (Vince Vaugh's character's wife)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Doesn't Frank's right hand goon, the one he was pissed about not being there have red hair :ohhh:.

John Carter trying so hard to suppress his gayness :mjlol:. That whole scene with his war buddy trying to get him to admit what happened in the valley was jokes.

Ray lucky he survived the last episode, doctor looking at him like :francis: from all those bad habits.

Mayor dude was be crooked as hell to have a place like that. Son pushing whores out of windows and wife drugged out as hell.

Ani on that hit it and quit it :ehh:. Told dude not to be coming to her job starting trouble. Next time she better look both ways when pursuing a fugitive though.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
yeah something is definitely up with her :patrice:

her just showing up with 10k trying to bribe him to not contest the paternity :patrice:

her son being a ginger but her and the rapist have dark hair :patrice:

im thinking the guy Collin bodied wasnt the father and she doesnt want that to come out

she probably wasnt raped either

You're talking about Ray's ex-wife.

Frank's wife just looks like she's up to no good.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
YGCEtIu.png
Truly demonic. Athletic like the mayors son.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
#hardonsimps :russ:

She like "lets be mature about this" I thought I traveled into TLR for a sec. lol

Also, Frank's wife is a :demonic: bytch.

Ani, Paul and Ray are deep in the shyt now. Way too close to the fire. They gon fukk around :rip:

Ray was sent a message. Next time no rubber bullets :lupe:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Minor detail but i like that the intro song's lyrics change a little bit every episode.

it's amazing that leonard cohen has had such a long and distinguished career as a singer...when he doesn't even really sing. :russ:

i was feeling this episode more than the first two. time for frank to get grimey. that mayor is such a sweaty, drunk scumbag...his fam's just as shytty as he is. they just don't got the juice like he does. :mjlol:

all3rd

All Star
Daps
What I learn from this thread weekly is that everyone all of the sudden is a writing critic.
I thought this was a great episode except for two things the weak ending and why would cops leave their cop car around the corner in a shady neighborhood to get torched.