re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
'well I got shot...thats something' :dead: here we go....it's honestly hard to reconcile the same Pizzaloto writing the first season, to be the same clumsy hack churning out this unbelivably bad dialouge.

oh the impotent gangster, and his horrible lines...

'You aint what you used to was' that whole scene was crinegworthy....The fight wasn't bad, I'm not sure how realistic, but it worked for me.

At least we didn't have to see a scene of the newly invigorated gangster in relapse being turned on by physical violence, suddenly becoming sexually violent and aroused with his wife.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
'well I got shot...thats something' :dead: here we go....it's honestly hard to reconcile the same Pizzaloto writing the first season, to be the same clumsy hack churning out this unbelivably bad dialouge.

oh the impotent gangster, and his horrible lines...

'You aint what you used to was' that whole scene was crinegworthy....The fight wasn't bad, I'm not sure how realistic, but it worked for me.

At least we didn't have to see a scene of the newly invigorated gangster in relapse being turned on by physical violence, suddenly becoming sexually violent and aroused with his wife.
Is that a fukkin e cigarette. That line was badly written and delivered like sh1t :mjlol:

I honestly think the writing was overrated last time. The actors were better. That sh1t w/ the green ears and green paint was so farfetched.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Something's up with Frank's wife....
yeah something is definitely up with her :patrice:

her just showing up with 10k trying to bribe him to not contest the paternity :patrice:

her son being a ginger but her and the rapist have dark hair :patrice:

im thinking the guy Collin bodied wasnt the father and she doesnt want that to come out

she probably wasnt raped either

i gotta go back to see if any red headed males have been shown so far

im guessing the real father is gonna be apart of this secret society stuff

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Was Taylor Kitsch trying to suppress a boner in the nightclub? Is that why he was so uncomfortable?