‘True Blood’ Star Rutina Wesley Ends 8-Year Marriage :mjpls:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Dang she looks busted in that pic, she looked alright on True Blood though at least season 1 :yeshrug:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
She not fine to me but this was really in Essences magazine?

Unlike all of the Black men I dated in the past, my husband is generous, loyal, committed and considerate. He courted me and I never have to pay for anything. He said I could quit my job and I did. He makes me feel like a woman.

:what:

bytch who wrote that gets all the shyt she deserves. :pacspit:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
See there you go lying to keep these brothers in militancy. Let's be real, if white and Asian men didn't feel inadequate in pleasuring yall and pursued you, yall wouldn't be settling for us gay, thugged out, mama's-basement dwelling, deadbeats.

Not true in my case, I get hit on way more by white,hispanic, and arab men than black men but black men are still my number one preference. That's just me tho.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:deadmanny:

lol.gif
You think that statement is funny ? I copy and paste this excerpt from that article: He also speculated about whether his family could have owned mine because I have “good hair.” Then he made jokes about my pubic hair. He called it my “negro bush” and referred to himself as a “****** lover.” He says I am being overly sensitive because he loves me to death and should get a “Black pass” for marrying me.

:ooh::pachaha:

:dead: