‘True Blood’ Star Rutina Wesley Ends 8-Year Marriage :mjpls:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
we got one back

fShSREH.gif

Speak for yourself because no self-respecting man would want them back after they been used as a cum rag by white men with a fetish.

Have some self respect and speak for yourself.

No self-respecting black man would want to invite a tainted black woman back after she's been used by a cac.

Bunch of lames on this site.

"We got one back"

GTFOH.

Nobody wants her back..

Last edited:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Speak for yourself because no self-respecting man would want them back after they been used as a cum buckets by white men with a fetish.

No self-respecting black man would want to invite a tainted black woman back after she's been used by a cac.
And yet if a white dude said that about a white girl I bet you'd be the first one crying racist. Yall nikkaz :snoop:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Speak for yourself because no self-respecting man would want them back after they been used as a cum rag by white men with a fetish.

Bunch of lames on this site.

"We got one back"

GTFOH.

Nobody wants her back..
:umad:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
And yet if a white dude said that about a white girl I bet you'd be the first one crying racist. Yall nikkaz :snoop:

Why would i?

They are hiding behind an insecurity.

After a white chick or any woman has received a nine or ten inch black penis....a white guy will never be able to sexually satisfy her and he knows that which is why he hides behind the excuse of not wanting them back.