‘True Blood’ Star Rutina Wesley Ends 8-Year Marriage :mjpls:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Is this her? :mjpls:

http://www.essence.com/2013/04/08/intimacy-intervention-my-husband-uses-racial-slurs-during-sex/

Monday, April 08, 2013 | 10:00 AM
Intimacy Intervention: My Husband Uses Racial Slurs During Sex
By Abiola Abrams

Tweet
551 Comments

sad-woman-nude_240x340_75.jpg

Couple pictured are models.
PHOTO CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES/STOCK IMAGE
Passionate Living Coach Abiola Abrams gives love, dating and self-esteem advice on the CW's Bill Cunningham Show and all over the web through her hit web seriesAbiolaTV. Now she wants to help you keep things spicy and fresh between the sheets. Are you in need of an intimacy intervention? Just ask Abiola!

Dear Abiola,

My man keeps calling me a “****** bytch” during sex and I hate it.

I have been married for a year and I am at my wit’s end. My investment banker husband is from a White old money family. I am a first generation Black-American woman whose family is from the island of Jamaica. We met at a reunion for the ivy league school we both attended, and he proposed in six months.

We have the picture perfect fantasy life. He wines and dines me and we travel and shop the globe. Unlike all of the Black men I dated in the past, my husband is generous, loyal, committed and considerate. He courted me and I never have to pay for anything. He said I could quit my job and I did. He makes me feel like a woman.

That bed wench mongrel is getting what she deserves. He needs to put a horse saddle on her and ride her in public dressed like the Lone Ranger. :banderas:

Try Something New Brehettes :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speak for yourself because no self-respecting man would want them back after they been used as a cum rag by white men with a fetish.

Have some self respect and speak for yourself.

No self-respecting black man would want to invite a tainted black woman back after she's been used by a cac.

Bunch of lames on this site.

"We got one back"

GTFOH.

Nobody wants her back..

I'm still gon see what it do if I bump into her

And I'm highly respected by me and thorough cats

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
She's gorgeous and she has a beautiful skin complexion. It's too bad that she's getting a divorce tho. But, we already know she'll probably get with another White man. You can't leave something that you've known for so long. :mjpls:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I dunno, that chocolate bytch is kinda sexy to me. and she got a good body. although her character is one of the most annoying on that show.

That bytch has dyke written all over her....it makes sense she is one on TV because she looks uncomfortable with a dude....plus she has "hard" body....there is nothing soft on her

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well damn that chocolate skin makes her sexy as hell to me. And she stays in shape, I don't know if she's going to date any brothers or not but if I was in a position to :cape:then I would. The funny thing is if anything, she would be :cape:me!!! I don't see the problem with her personally but she's not ugly anywhere and that skin makes me think back to Taral Hicks when she was in that scene in "Belly". If given the chance.....:whew: