Troubled Couple Commits Suicide Together in New York

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I find it that people who have not experienced tough times, generally are the ones who hold the latter opinion. They dont have a reference point that provides empathy for those whom are down and out emotionally.

I feel what you're saying, but they left a daughter behind, B. 2 years old and she'll never know her parents. How selfish is that? :beli:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Permanent solution to a temporary problem :wow:

Feel bad for the child and her grandmother whos gotta raise her now

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
At least the grandmother is around. I dont want my tax dollars going to the care of a child thats probably going to grow up scarred and failing.

They died something something they loved, being losers.

Last edited:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Very Sad. i can't believe people are still pushing their kids to the breaking point over their realthionships in 2013?? this isn't 1443 in fair verona... let your kids love who they love and make their own mistakes.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I feel what you're saying, but they left a daughter behind, B. 2 years old and she'll never know her parents. How selfish is that? :beli:

Certainly thats a tragic outcome of their suicide, but what is lost on people is that those who commit that are not acting in a rational and coherent manner. Im sure their thought process was so hopeless, that they felt the child was better off without them. Clinically diagnosed depression, that rises to the level where one considers suicide as a serious option is no joke.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno breh, pretty hard for me to feel sorry for them, when they killed themselves and left a baby behind, because the mother in law didn't approve of their relationship.

Is suicide really the only option in that situation?

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Everyone saying "why do they care about their parents approval", are the same ones who said they would choose their mom over their wife so :aicmon:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Don't care...feel sorry for the child

In other news a man was shot dead in front of his wife and children in a family restaurant close to where I live, he was 28....that's something to feel bad about (my girl knew him and the killer)

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Certainly thats a tragic outcome of their suicide, but what is lost on people is that those who commit that are not acting in a rational and coherent manner. Im sure their thought process was so hopeless, that they felt the child was better off without them. Clinically diagnosed depression, that rises to the level where one considers suicide as a serious option is no joke.

Tragic Outcome? :mindblown:

B, I'm assuming you grew up with both your parents? Think about how different your life would be if they'd offed themselves when you were two. I'm not saying the girl's life is over or anything, but I can't imagine how I would've turned out if I didn't have TWO great parents. Imagine how abandoned she'll feel for the rest of her life