Troubled Couple Commits Suicide Together in New York

semtex

:)
Daps
typical NYC'ers. they come down here like they hard until a dragonfly or yellow jacket fly up on 'em.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I hope not of the coli train drivers were driving that train. RIP as well to those two.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
What selfish ppl. And, that poor lil girl she's going to be emotionally scarred for the rest of her life knowing her parents would rather commit suicide than live. Btw, someone should have let them know ppl who commit suicide don't go to paradise. :( All in all, it was a lose lose situation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is this mental illness called folie a deux where two ppl share the syndrome and basically when they are together they make each other worse, and the only way to fix them is to separate them.

The whole notion of "paradise" and leaving behind a two yr old makes me feel like there have been a little bit of that at play here.

I feel terribly for the mother.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Terrible story all around, but the thing that puzzles me is, why does a grown adult care about validation from there parents for a relationship?

It sucks for the Daughter as she will now grow up without both her parents :snoop:

that stupid bytch delayed the train for 2 WHOLE HOURS, do you know how many people was prolly late for work, selfish ass bytch.

:umad:

Cacs gonna cac :yeshrug:..........

........hold up :dwillhuh:.........

Is it me or do you always post this when two black people take an L that makes the news?

typical NYC'ers. they come down here like they hard until a dragonfly or yellow jacket fly up on 'em.

:what:

You're post was a lame attempt to hate on NYC :comeon: