Troubled Couple Commits Suicide Together in New York

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Typical retarded responses Ive unfortunately come to expect around here. I wish I had the opportunity or access to tell people who commit that, that their problems are only temporary, and better days surely lie ahead.
Another self-righteous smart dumb nikka.

committing suicide is selfish

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I need real money. Tired of hearin "just be happy youre alive!"

Go back to school if you have to, breh. Do something. You ARE lucky to be alive. However old you are there are MILLIONS of people throughout history who never got close to HALF your age, my nikka. Your parents love you, your bytches love you, I....... think you're kinda cool. Either way, lets celebrate life!
stephen-colbert-celebration-gif.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
You're ridiculing people who found personal circumstances so hopeless they ended their own lives, and yet you call me "self-righteous"

Breh, you should already know by now that the suicide debate will always have two different voices. The people who have knowledge of human weakness, depression and how people can get to such a point and you will always have people who see it as selfish regardless (especially if they survived tough times themselves and got through it) . I can see both POV.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Breh, you should already know by now that the suicide debate will always have two different voices. The people who have knowledge of human weakness, depression and how people can get to such a point and you will always have people who see it as selfish regardless (especially if they survived tough times themselves and got through it) . I can see both POV.

I find it that people who have not experienced tough times, generally are the ones who hold the latter opinion. They dont have a reference point that provides empathy for those whom are down and out emotionally.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Typical retarded responses Ive unfortunately come to expect around here. I wish I had the opportunity or access to tell people who commit that, that their problems are only temporary, and better days surely lie ahead.

I coukd understand if it was just a single suicide, but I'm always wary of multiple suicides. :patrice:

Would we also post this in a thread where some hopeless people turn to religion to cope? :leon:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:beli:

20+ years old still fishing for mom's approval? You never know a person's situation but if that was really the reason that drove these people to leave a two year old behind, then screw 'em.