Troops ordered to kill ALL americans who dont turn in their guns

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4]YouTube - Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns[/ame]

Not sure if this has been posted yet.
But oddly enough in light of the recent massacre this will have more people agreeing to their second amendment being shytted on.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
e04.jpg

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look like the NRA propaganda machine is working hard today after the Colorado shooting.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
http://thenewamerican.com/world-new...-treaty-att-on-small-arms-gun-grab-gradualism

UN Arms Transfer Treaty (ATT) on Small Arms: Gun Grab Gradualism

Monday, 16 July 2012 13:20

Written by Thomas R. Eddlem

The United Nations is polishing up a global Arms Transfer Treaty (ATT) this month in a New York convention that would create a global registry of private ownership of firearms. This treaty — which would also mandate creation of a national collection agency for those guns and is contrary to the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
If they dared try to take away guns from the American citizen, you best believe they'd have to send down all registered personal in the armed forces to the south in order to enforce that shyt.:laugh:

I'd imagine sometime down the line that theyll just chip all current firearms and then equip all public areas to scan for said firearms upon entrance and make Dunbar penalties for people caught with unchipped shyts.

This is all an optimistic assumption, of course. :yeshrug:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
If they dared try to take away guns from the American citizen, you best believe they'd have to send down all registered personal in the armed forces to the south in order to enforce that shyt.:laugh:

I'd imagine sometime down the line that theyll just chip all current firearms and then equip all public areas to scan for said firearms upon entrance and make Dunbar penalties for people caught with unchipped shyts.

This is all an optimistic assumption, of course. :yeshrug:

Yea I'm sure they've already thought of doing something if not identical to that sonethig similar to it. People think these are "conspiracies" but in reality if they would see what these law makers have been pushing for about two years now or maybe less... Or more I can't remember; they would see what's going on.