"TRIPLE HEAT" featuring Gator Reloaded, Uzi and Lauderdaleboss prod by @DBR

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Real talk. I can give two fukks what a nikka thinks. It's just that he ain't say he ain't feel it the first time. He basically said our verses got shytted on and that he skipped mine. That's basically implying that you wack.

Now dude trying to front like he ain't say that. Just keep it trill. That's all I'm saying. Don't imply one thing and then try to switch it up after you get called out on it.

But it's all good. That nikka ain't seeing me on this music shyt so :manny:
Him getting into his feelings trying to defend his stance is bumping the thread up so we winning anyway:mjlol:

As for me not feeling a couple of your songs, that's way different than saying the production or the guest verse shytted on your part. I'd never say your wack, because it's obvious you can spit whether I like the music or not. I don't like Joe Buddens or Wale because they don't make the type of music I like. That doesn't mean they wack though. I still recognize their skill. Only point I'm trying to make. nikkas just need to articulate their thoughts better if they want nikkas to respect their thoughts/views. nikkas dismiss your effort and then act like your supposed to find some gem of wisdom in their bullshyt. :heh:
Yeah I can feel your point of view too bro.

And yeah...I am not a fan of Buddens but I know he dope af.

but....I finished love is and first time rough draft .

Imma email them bro

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah I can feel your point of view too bro.

And yeah...I am not a fan of Buddens but I know he dope af.

but....I finished love is and first time rough draft .

Imma email them bro

Thanks breh and thanks for giving me feedback from ya engineer and girl's best friend. Much appreciated. Looking forward to those clanarchy verses too.

shyt, this is the Coli, nobody's music is universally fukked with on here. You got nikkas saying 2pac is wack and he's the GOAT to me so it's :manny:
It's all good fam.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh and thanks for giving me feedback from ya engineer and girl's best friend. Much appreciated. Looking forward to those clanarchy verses too.

shyt, this is the Coli, nobody's music is universally fukked with on here. You got nikkas saying 2pac is wack and he's the GOAT to me so it's :manny:
It's all good fam.
I feel you.

I have never liked 50 cent in the club but it's like the most popular song ever :manny:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
nah you good lol just messing with u, it hurt my heart that u put up a track dissing me as your favorite shyt tho I thought u was one of my beaner goons :sadcam: but @C-Styles is the homie now too he proved his worth so :manny:
Its all good breh, I'm just trolling I do like you shyt.. Just wanted to see how far you take it..lol

btw i'm not Latino