Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Okay, so this the second cut I heard from y'all 3 @Gator Reloaded

Good shyt mane

I think you definitely shined hard on this cut. Flow and voice was just in sync with the vibe and beat. Also first cut I feel like your voice was a lil more whiny/shaky? Idk but you def did your thing here breh. Also last cat @Uzi713 last 8 or so bars was Live. Went in to close it all off. Middle cat @LauderdaleBoss you can spit mane but it feels like you have more experience on the street type atmosphere than in a studio or over a mic period. Just need to tighten it up a little and get your tempo and flow right cuz the dudes you rocking with can spit. Good looks tho y'all

Big Coli :salute:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Good shyt mane

I think you definitely shined hard on this cut. Flow and voice was just in sync with the vibe and beat. Also first cut I feel like your voice was a lil more whiny/shaky? Idk but you def did your thing here breh. Also last cat @Uzi713 last 8 or so bars was Live. Went in to close it all off. Middle cat @LauderdaleBoss you can spit mane but it feels like you have more experience on the street type atmosphere than in a studio or over a mic period. Just need to tighten it up a little and get your tempo and flow right cuz the dudes you rocking with can spit. Good looks tho y'all

Thanks breh. I feel you.

Good looks on the feedback :lawd:

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Like the beat

I think when the beat first switches near that 1min mark.. I would like to hear Gator get more aggressive in his delivery

Lauder got that voice sound like Lloyd Banks to me

Uzi killed it

nice drop
Thanks bro.

Good feedback.

Dem bars doe :sas2:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Good shyt mane

That positive feedback was much appreciated. :salute: If you wanna hear more from the 3 of us (before this new project comes out) just check the mixtape in my sig.

I saw your sig and seen you repping #Thurminators:obama:

So I had to drop this off.