"TRIPLE HEAT" featuring Gator Reloaded, Uzi and Lauderdaleboss prod by @DBR

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
At least be constructive in your commentn breh we putting alot of work making those track
COnstructive?

Nikka all i was doing was laying out my thoughts while listening to the song

I skipped the 2nd verse cuz the flow and delivery was wack to me

COnstructive enough?

Okay K.I.M :camby:

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
@DBR Ay bro, to review the beat, the beat was nasty, I like these types of joints, traditional drum loops, so send me some more piff like this.

@LauderdaleBoss dont worry about the naysayers fam, ya flow was dope, love how you came on the track (pause) rhyme pattern Biggie-esque.

@Gator Reloaded ya verse speaks for itself :salute:

Thanks breh preciate it , didnt use a loop for the drum btw they all been made with an akai mpd 18 :win:

COnstructive?

Nikka all i was doing was laying out my thoughts while listening to the song

I skipped the 2nd verse cuz the flow and delivery was wack to me

COnstructive enough?

Okay K.I.M :camby:

That your opinion and i can understand cause music is subjective but @LauderdaleBoss is dope . He got a unique voice and delivery and many folks fuk with his style . He is better than you ever gon be fam . You can post a track of yourself to prove me wrong otherwise gtfo you lil fuk boy . :camby:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Thanks breh preciate it , didnt use a loop for the drum btw they all been made with an akai mpd 18 :win:

That your opinion and i can understand cause music is subjective but @LauderdaleBoss is dope . He got a unique voice and delivery and many folks fuk with his style . He is better than you ever gon be fam . You can post a track of yourself to prove me wrong otherwise gtfo you lil fuk boy . :camby:
Nikka did i diss him dawg?

As an artist u gotta stop taking things personally
The whole world aint gon fck with someone's music or style
I simply said I didnt like his flow or delivery and now ur taking it personal

U an artist stop being a bytch and realize not everyone is gonna fukk with someone's work...
\
This is not about me saying im better than him as I never claimed that

I spoke as a fan of music..and as a fan of music i felt his verse was skip material...period
Now learn how to behave and stop acting like a whiny ass Kanye west ass nikka acting like everyone gotta fck with ur sht and make ur music and Keep it moving u whiny ass lil boy

Cryin ass kanye west ass nikka

Nikkaz like u disgust me with ur pretentiousness

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's exactly why I don't take some nikkas seriously on here when it comes to this Coli music shyt.

Don't get me wrong, Gator snapped, but to act like nikkas just played back up for dude and just passed him the ball while he scored 50 pts is :mjlol:

If nikkas don't feel a verse, you just don't feel it, ain't gotta clown shyt, especially when you know you can't do better. That's the thing with groups, everybody has their favorites or who appeals to them most. Some nikkas feel Styles more than Kiss and Sheek. Don't mean that Kiss and Sheek wack though, but....:manny:

If nikkas wanna do a battle of Coli super groups to see who puts out the better music we can do that too though. :sas1:
IIght where I clown ur verse

My exact post was "I skipped ur verse cuz i wasnt feeling it"

Where'd i clown u or ur shyt

I swear u nikkaz need tougher skin..out hea callin nikkaz out they name simply cuz they gave their honest opinion on ur work respectfully

Yall nikkaz acting like kanye west rii now stop it...not everyone gon feel ur sht and not everyone who's vocal about not feeling ur sht is clowning u nikka

Get some damn tougher skin nikka

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
IIght where I clown ur verse

My exact post was "I skipped ur verse cuz i wasnt feeling it"

Where'd i clown u or ur shyt

I swear u nikkaz need tougher skin..out hea callin nikkaz out they name simply cuz they gave their honest opinion on ur work respectfully

Yall nikkaz acting like kanye west rii now stop it...not everyone gon feel ur sht and not everyone who's vocal about not feeling ur sht is clowning u nikka

Get some damn tougher skin nikka
:mjlol:

I feel you bro.

I learned to basically ask "what can I do better" if people aren't feeling my verse.

You said you wasn't feeling a few of my songs and I just accepted it and will grind harder.

@LauderdaleBoss don't take it personal because I'm sure mad people love ya verse more than mine and Uzi. It's all subjective bro. My girls best friend said she prefers your music over mine because she loves ya voice. My engineer also said he likes you ALOT because your flow and style is different. He said you ride the beat different and unexpected and he likes that

Just my 2 cents :manny:

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Nikka did i diss him dawg?

As an artist u gotta stop taking things personally
The whole world aint gon fck with someone's music or style
I simply said I didnt like his flow or delivery and now ur taking it personal

U an artist stop being a bytch and realize not everyone is gonna fukk with someone's work...
\
This is not about me saying im better than him as I never claimed that

I spoke as a fan of music..and as a fan of music i felt his verse was skip material...period
Now learn how to behave and stop acting like a whiny ass Kanye west ass nikka acting like everyone gotta fck with ur sht and make ur music and Keep it moving u whiny ass lil boy

Cryin ass kanye west ass nikka

Nikkaz like u disgust me with ur pretentiousness

I just told you in the previous post that music is subjective and you have the right to not feel it and only ask you to at least be constructive in your comment .
Didnt took personnal before you told me to get the fukk out when im the one that made this collab happen , made the beat and handle mix and mastering .
You go even furhter more saying im a cryin ass kanye west ass nikka .
keep taling trash being your computer when in real life you would be the on crying like a lame ass p*ssy nikka .
Now get the fukk out dont have time for some e beef with a lame coli poster.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:mjlol:

I feel you bro.

I learned to basically ask "what can I do better" if people aren't feeling my verse.

You said you wasn't feeling a few of my songs and I just accepted it and will grind harder.

@LauderdaleBoss don't take it personal because I'm sure mad people love ya verse more than mine and Uzi. It's all subjective bro. My girls best friend said she prefers your music over mine because she loves ya voice. My engineer also said he likes you ALOT because your flow and style is different. He said you ride the beat different and unexpected and he likes that

Just my 2 cents :manny:

Real talk. I can give two fukks what a nikka thinks. It's just that he ain't say he ain't feel it the first time. He basically said our verses got shytted on and that he skipped mine. That's basically implying that you wack.

Now dude trying to front like he ain't say that. Just keep it trill. That's all I'm saying. Don't imply one thing and then try to switch it up after you get called out on it.

But it's all good. That nikka ain't seeing me on this music shyt so :manny:
Him getting into his feelings trying to defend his stance is bumping the thread up so we winning anyway:mjlol:

As for me not feeling a couple of your songs, that's way different than saying the production or the guest verse shytted on your part. I'd never say your wack, because it's obvious you can spit whether I like the music or not. I don't like Joe Buddens or Wale because they don't make the type of music I like. That doesn't mean they wack though. I still recognize their skill. Only point I'm trying to make. nikkas just need to articulate their thoughts better if they want nikkas to respect their thoughts/views. nikkas dismiss your effort and then act like your supposed to find some gem of wisdom in their bullshyt. :heh: