"TRIPLE HEAT" featuring Gator Reloaded, Uzi and Lauderdaleboss prod by @DBR

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

That's exactly why I don't take some nikkas seriously on here when it comes to this Coli music shyt.

Don't get me wrong, Gator snapped, but to act like nikkas just played back up for dude and just passed him the ball while he scored 50 pts is :mjlol:

If nikkas don't feel a verse, you just don't feel it, ain't gotta clown shyt, especially when you know you can't do better. That's the thing with groups, everybody has their favorites or who appeals to them most. Some nikkas feel Styles more than Kiss and Sheek. Don't mean that Kiss and Sheek wack though, but....:manny:

If nikkas wanna do a battle of Coli super groups to see who puts out the better music we can do that too though. :sas1:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly why I don't take some nikkas seriously on here when it comes to this Coli music shyt.

Don't get me wrong, Gator snapped, but to act like nikkas just played back up for dude and just passed him the ball while he scored 50 pts is :mjlol:

If nikkas don't feel a verse, you just don't feel it, ain't gotta clown shyt, especially when you know you can't do better. That's the thing with groups, everybody has their favorites or who appeals to them most. Some nikkas feel Styles more than Kiss and Sheek. Don't mean that Kiss and Sheek wack though, but....:manny:

If nikkas wanna do a battle of Coli super groups to see who puts out the better music we can do that too though. :sas1:

:sas2:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I dig it. I think you got em verse wise and your mic presence was the best. I like the beat that's my kinda shyt. I was freestyling the second listen made me wanna hop on the track.

We should do a one blood coli remix type shyt and just have everyone who's down just kill it.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I dig it. I think you got em verse wise and your mic presence was the best. I like the beat that's my kinda shyt. I was freestyling the second listen made me wanna hop on the track.

We should do a one blood coli remix type shyt and just have everyone who's down just kill it.
Any standout lines etc?

Let's do it bro.
Pick a brat and send it and I'm game.

Hitting the studio March 28

Thanks for listening to bro