Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Others may not share this opinion but I've always found the shows and wrestling in general to be more enjoyable when there's a good and competitive tag team division.
I don’t see how anyone can’t share it.

Shows are much more enjoyable when there’s a strong tag division.

99-01 NAO, Edge/Christian, Hardys, Dudleys era

05-06 TNA tag era with AMW, Styles/Daniels, LAX, etc.

That great tag team era NXT with American Alpha, The Revival, Enzo & Cass, etc.

Early AEW with the Young Bucks, Swerve/Keith Lee, The Acclaimed, Lucha Bros

:ohlawd:

There’s a triple threat ladder match for the tag titles next week but because the teams in it are :ld: (Profits due to booking) it doesn’t have any hype or cache tbh

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And I think thats the one area that Vince absolutely outshined HHH.

It feels like Judgement Day’s bland asses have been tag champs for 3 years straight.

He completely dropped the ball on the KO & Sami tag title run after a great buildup.

Cody & Jey as tag champs was great but only lasted a couple weeks I believe.

Under Vince I feel like we would’ve at least have seen some new tag teams emerge or be given a chance.

How many tag matches has AOP had this year? :wtf:

I might be in the minority but I wouldn’t mind an eventual Reed/Stroman monster tag team title run. They clearly got good chemistry.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Others may not share this opinion but I've always found the shows and wrestling in general to be more enjoyable when there's a good and competitive tag team division.

Tag team divisions in general been on the decline throughout the whole industry which sucks because we grew up on The Natural Disasters, Money Inc, and so forth. I'm like this, not everything needs to be a solo act or a stable matter.

Hell, one of the best tag teams of all time were both singles wrestlers, but the chemistry was A1 :wow:

images

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Andrade & Melo is another choice I wouldn’t mind seeing how they look together

I think they could pull off some hilarious skits & segments too :russ:
if Andrade ain't got cornrows before the end of the year, I vote they just fully release the man for future endeavors :hubie:
Melo could talk for him, make him seem interesting, and the in-ring work as a pair would be some shyt to see.

That said, it'd be the most obvious 'who is going through the barbershop window' situation ever.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Where’s all the outrage and complaining on here? :patrice:

I’m serious too. TSC had a brief moment when they were on Klansley, then stopped. If this was somewhere else you’d be hearing the complaints constantly.

No bullshyt im trying to start either. I just don’t see the same energy for the E like elsewhere.
Cuz we decided Lavek invited to the cookout for no reason.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Cuz we decided Lavek invited to the cookout for no reason.
Hunter ain't invited :hubie:
Shawn got the address tho and we have no contol over who he decided to drag along with him. He got the play-cousin clout where you just accept they gon be there and prolly bring a lil friend who won't fukk with anyone else there, but if it make him happy whatever :yeshrug:
Plus. There's comedy to be had in watching Steph try and learn the Electric Slide, because you KNOW she gonna annoy the fukk out of her husband with it from then until the heat death of the universe.
Man gon be trying to enjoy his Megadeth and here come Steph with the step-backstep-step-kick :mjlol: