Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is kiana James injured..? I loved her in nxt, but she been ghost since gettin drafted to raw.. I’ve seen rosemary and hammerstone on wwe tv more than her these past couple of months..! :russ:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is kiana James injured..? I loved her in nxt, but she been ghost since gettin drafted to raw.. I’ve seen rosemary and hammerstone on wwe tv more than her these past couple of months..! :russ:
Yeah she's out for the year with some type of leg injury (probably knee)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Rewatching segments from last week and just realized that Roman & Cody are both 2 years older than Aldis

Scrap daddy old AF at 47, But I gotta believe at some point Aldis is getting back in the ring.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Rewatching segments from last week and just realized that Roman & Cody are both 2 years older than Aldis

Scrap daddy old AF at 47, But I gotta believe at some point Aldis is getting back in the ring.
Aldis doesn’t have nearly as many miles on his legs like most people his age would. He’s 37 and the last time he wrestled 50 or more matches was when he was 27 in 2014. And he’s only eclipsed more than one match a week on average for a year just five times in his career.