Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Do you think everyone should stop posting anything from these news sites? I don't think that'd be a bad thing
I've been saying that these "news sites" are just fanboys pretending to be journalists. Notice how all the actual big news is broken by reputable news sources, that's because these clowns don't have any actual sources outside of Meltzer's relationship with the Bucks.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Cody will always be number 2!
:sas2:

People are idiots. I will say that HHH moves way too slow with shyt.

That Orton turn that he teased still feels months away and if that's the Mania feud then cool but it needs be for the title and I don't think Cody is champ by Mania if Rock comes back for him before then.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People are idiots. I will say that HHH moves way too slow with shyt.

That Orton turn that he teased still feels months away and if that's the Mania feud then cool but it needs be for the title and I don't think Cody is champ by Mania if Rock comes back for him before then.
The problem is that Cody's run has been boring as fukk, and it was clear that the fans were way more behind Roman than him on SD. The way their team up came about on SD was dumb as well, and they're going to try and spin it into a "enemy of my enemy" type of crap.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The problem is that Cody's run has been boring as fukk, and it was clear that the fans were way more behind Roman than him on SD. The way their team up came about on SD was dumb as well, and they're going to try and spin it into a "enemy of my enemy" type of crap.
Yeah that melodramatic reluctant team-up shyt is overplayed atp. They both know how good the other is so them being enthusiastic about teaming up would’ve been more interesting.

Silkk

Daps
Hasn’t been boring to me :yeshrug: I just prefer when he faced fresh opponents like AJ. Im tired of him with this bloodline shyt.

Silkk

Daps
agree on getting Cody away from the bloodline and getting ATDU away from Kevin Owens but him vs Cody....nah

him vs LA Knight however, yes
I didn’t say he should beat Cody but we’ve seen a lot of feuds where someone who was a clear future World Champion level wrestler challenged for the World title before getting it later.

Austin vs Taker
Cena vs Brock/Taker
Jeff Hardy vs Orton
HBK vs Bret/Diesel
MJF vs Moxley
DDP vs Hogan/Goldberg/Sting
Etc.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just look at Cody's promo from Smackdown. He didn't even look like he believed what he was saying. Said it with absolutely no confidence.
:unimpressed:
It didn't help that the crowd no sold it as well :mjlol:
Yeah that melodramatic reluctant team-up shyt is overplayed atp. They both know how good the other is so them being enthusiastic about teaming up would’ve been more interesting.
Why would Roman be enthusiastic about teaming with the guy that ended his historic run? Cody doesn't need to be a part of this at all, Jimmy is the person everyone was expecting to show up.