Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's an old wrestling trope (or literary device) that says common enemies make "strange bedfellows" and that's what they're doing with Roman and Cody but I think Roman is playing it in a way where he doesn't really trust or even care about Cody.

Cody is the one where I'm kinda like ok, why is he back out here? I guess because that's what babyfaces do but it's always been an annoying thing about wrestling.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Cody is the one where I'm kinda like ok, why is he back out here? I guess because that's what babyfaces do but it's always been an annoying thing about wrestling.
Insecurity. Breh said he was done with Bloodline shyt but couldn’t help but feel threatened by Roman claiming WWE was his. Got the title, yet still chasing the Tribal Chief :wow:

To whoever’s penning this angle :salute:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Insecurity. Breh said he was done with Bloodline shyt but couldn’t help but feel threatened by Roman claiming WWE was his. Got the title, yet still chasing the Tribal Chief :wow:

To whoever’s penning this angle :salute:
It's funny how Cody got supplanted as the top babyface in the company the day Roman came back. Always living in the shadow of the Tribal Chief.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

[Van Vilet] Otis: (About winning Money in the Bank) "I don’t think there was a plan. No, uh, I don’t, I don’t."​

“I don’t think there was a plan. No, uh, I don’t, I don’t. It was kind of a shocker because the whole day was like, we couldn’t get up on the roof for the longest time because of the COVID stuff. It was like just sitting, sitting, sitting, doing one thing and shooting it, so we were basically just sitting there in our gear. They were kind of, you know, b******** with all the boys and, you know, kind of calling stuff that would make it even more spectacular, like the plate where, you know, Baron was like, ‘Oh, throw the plate in the mirror, get it approved,’ you know, ‘get it approved,’ you know. So it was just a long day.
Then finally Jim’s like, ‘You thinking King Kong up in there?’ I go, ‘King Kong?’ He goes, ‘Yeah, come with me.’ Jamie Noble’s all fired up; he walks up, and he’s just climbing this ladder with his cowboy boots. I’m like, ‘Babe, I’m not going up there; I hate heights. That’s why I only go on the second rope.’ He’s like, ‘Get your ass up here, come on.’ So, I went, and it was a long way down. I mean, it’s a headquarters, babe. So we go up there, and he goes, ‘Alright, take a—I’m going to take a picture of you. Take your shirt off and roar.’ I go, ‘Okay, like King Kong, really roar?’ I’m like, ‘Okay, I’m roaring.’ Sorry, I’ve been sitting for 14 hours, then all of a sudden you’re going to win it. I’m like, ‘Oh, okay.’ And then, yeah, from there. But I think everything was always like, again, it was who’s healthy, who’s not, so that could have been a factor there, you know, with testing about COVID and all that. So there were a bunch of changes going on.
Yeah, my brain doesn’t think that way. It’s, um, how does it think? Basically, it’s a military question. It’s, uh, basically it’s like, how can I make this bigger than what it can be? And it’s tough without the crowd too because, again, you’re not getting that reaction.”

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
oh hey look another big exclusive story that Meltzer/SRS/etc didn't have

I read something that said Jesse Ventura might be calling that show. Take it with a grain of salt of course. I wonder if they still do Tribute to the Troops since this seems to be around the same time they tend to air that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps