Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Unless it's RAW/SD or the name of a PLE it's a Live Event. WWE Live is just a generic tour name. Summer Tour, Holiday Tour, are just themed Live Event tours. A SuperShow are joint brand Live Events where both brands are on the same tour. I mean if you read it, they say "House Show" right there in the descriptions. 😄

When they do run them it's usually SD/Speed on Fri., Live Events on Sat. & Sun., Raw/Main Event on Mon and NXT/LVL Up on Tuesday. Wed and Thurs are usually the days off.

I feel you on the "house show" part. I just meant that the tab you sent me to didn't have the search bar like the other one does. I think you sent me to Results which includes both house and TV Events. On the Events tab it let's you search, just not for "house show" like "raw" or "sd" since those are named that way. I was just looking for a way to eliminate the TV stuff from my search query.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They def should have main roster stars doing month long minimum tours of nxt to help the talent down there. Help them get ready for main roster.
It's a double edged sword
It would be nice to have more experienced talent down there (and they actually do have main roster talent go down quite often, just not the top names) but the more main roster talent they use, they have less time for the developmental talent
But they definitely want more experienced people for them to work with, that's the entire reason they've been mixing in TNA and why they loaned a couple guys to NOAH

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I feel you on the "house show" part. I just meant that the tab you sent me to didn't have the search bar like the other one does. I think you sent me to Results which includes both house and TV Events. On the Events tab it let's you search, just not for "house show" like "raw" or "sd" since those are named that way. I was just looking for a way to eliminate the TV stuff from my search query.
OK yeah there are tabs at the top, events is probably the page to use for searching. I only linked the results page because it's stuff that's already happened plus it shows you who was on each show w/o having to click each link. The events page is past, present and future events so you have to scroll a ways to find the current or recent past shows.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They've also done two PPV's in Europe and a tour of Japan within the past 4 months so I'm sure the lighter fall is to give a breather before Survivor Series and debuting on Netflix.
No doubt. This week alone they had a show each night (Sun-Sat), twice on Monday (Raw in US, Live Event in Europe).

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Who usually is a part of the house shows? Feel like it's mostly the big stars. Not sure if nxt does house shows or not. They def should put a frw of them to run the house show circuit and rotate them every so often. Even have them in dark matches on Raw or SD.
NXT definitely does house shows, but it’s limited to Florida

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You can filter show type to only select house shows.

Link, for example

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And interesting, when doing that it looks like they’ve even cut down on the # of NXT house shows recently as well, they’ve only had five total in July and August combined. Normally they’ll have between 4-6 a month.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
And interesting, when doing that it looks like they’ve even cut down on the # of NXT house shows recently as well, they’ve only had five total in July and August combined. Normally they’ll have between 4-6 a month.
They aren't consistent, they do fluctuate. Sometimes they have a few every other week. Then they may take a few weeks off. It really depends on what other things are going on with the company, like the crew heading to tryouts for big events like SummerSlam, etc.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Don't know what's going on here, especially since he had been featured lately. Guess we'll have to wait and see if it was an error or what's going on.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Don't know what's going on here, especially since he had been featured lately. Guess we'll have to wait and see if it was an error or what's going on.

And next week ya'll will continue to take these fake ass journalist seriously.

They jump on the smallest things to drum up drama for the IWC and keep them monthly $5 fees coming.

But, it's okay, because they are "positive" about modern wrestler unlike _______________.

I'm so sick of these dudes.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
And next week ya'll will continue to take these fake ass journalist seriously.

They jump on the smallest things to drum up drama for the IWC and keep them monthly $5 fees coming.

But, it's okay, because they are "positive" about modern wrestler unlike _______________.

I'm so sick of these dudes.

I mean SRS knows people within the company so not like he's one of us that has no access to info. If it's nothing then there's nothing to worry about.