Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I wouldn't say God awful but the decision to have their first feud be with Chad Gable is questionable at best. It does nothing for either side particularly since we don't know why they are targeting Gable specifically in the first place. Gable was getting over great as a heel and now all of that is in jeopardy.

Also I don't like them being goody-goods. There was speculation that Adam Pierce had been compromised/brainwashed somehow. That would have been a great direction to go in. These spooky gimmicks are supposed to be a force. It doesn't make sense for groups like the Wyatt 6, or hell even the Final Testament, to follow draft rules and typical wrestling decorum/tropes if they are just elements of chaos.

That match on raw felt so flat. Chad was getting monster heat with the Otis stuff and they just seemingly dropped it for this goofball shyt. Jobbers vs jobbers ass story.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Hopefully this MF finally moves on from these ever lasting feuds and just gets to Wyatt Sicks vs Kross group. Loser leaves WWE

Cause boy I NEVER want to see Kross in the ring with either Kofi or Woods again

The story he's trying to tell with FT and the New Day could have been kept largely out of the ring. Why would a group like FT who by Kross's own admission is just a force to stir up dissention and misery constantly have normal matches with the New Day if all they want to do is force a wedge between them? Even worse they are losing the matches which should make the bond between New Day stronger instead of weaker. They are wiping the floor with them.

I don't understand the point of HHH introducing these high concept ideas and gimmicks and then shoving them into the midcard. All of that presentation for Karrion Kross and his group only for them to be booked with the win/loss record of a comedy tag team. And the Wyatt 6 got months of teasers and this ridiculous amount of lore spread all over the place for a mid card fued with Chad Gable? No shade to Chad but after all that build up Gable should have been nothing more than a memorable debut spot that he wouldn't even try to avenge.

Why aren't they feuding with the Judgement Day? That would be a lot more entertaining than what both groups have going right now.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That match on raw felt so flat. Chad was getting monster heat with the Otis stuff and they just seemingly dropped it for this goofball shyt. Jobbers vs jobbers ass story.

Ironically enough this reminds me of when Bray first started doing the Uncle Howdy story and out of nowhere they shoved LA Knight into the picture in a desperate attempt to keep him a heel. It was such a bad pairing and it derailed all of the momentum Bray had been building.

Now Uncle Howdy is being shoehorned into a pre existing story and it's the same result; the interesting storyline is blown up for this awkward pairing. Did Chad Gable and Bray Wyatt ever interact? This shyt makes no sense.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ironically enough this reminds me of when Bray first started doing the Uncle Howdy story and out of nowhere they shoved LA Knight into the picture in a desperate attempt to keep him a heel. It was such a bad pairing and it derailed all of the momentum Bray had been building.

Now Uncle Howdy is being shoehorned into a pre existing story and it's the same result; the interesting storyline is blown up for this awkward pairing. Did Chad Gable and Bray Wyatt ever interact? This shyt makes no sense.

They came in scorching hot too with that beat down then relegated to tapes for like three weeks. Guy booked it backwards wtf.

And one thing I absolutely hate in wrestling is the evil guy laughing when he gets beat. THATS NOT A CHARACTER TRAIT!

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
WWE United States Title Four Way Match
LA Knight (c) defeats Ludwig Kaiser and Sheamus and Shinsuke Nakamura

Tag Team Match
#DIY (Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa) defeat Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince & Kit Wilson)

WWE Women's Title Match
Bayley defeats Nia Jax (c) by DQ

Tag Team Match
Bayley & Naomi defeat Nia Jax & Tiffany Stratton

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
Gunther (c) defeats Ilja Dragunov

Tag Team Match
Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill defeat Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell

WWE Tag Team Title Triple Threat Match
The Bloodline (Tama Tonga & Tonga Loa) (w/Jacob Fatu) (c) defeat A-Town Down Under (Austin Theory & Grayson Waller) and The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)

WWE Title / WWE Universal Title Match
Cody Rhodes (c) defeats AJ Styles

Notes: Back to Ilja vs Gunther. They are in Germany now so that could be the match the next two shows.
WWE United States Title Four Way Match
LA Knight (c) defeats Ilja Dragunov and Ludwig Kaiser and Shinsuke Nakamura

Tag Team Match
#DIY (Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa) defeat Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince & Kit Wilson)

WWE Women's Title Match
Bayley defeats Nia Jax (c) by DQ

Tag Team Match
Bayley & Naomi defeat Nia Jax & Tiffany Stratton

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
Gunther (c) defeats Ilja Dragunov

Tag Team Match
Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill defeat Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell

WWE Tag Team Title Triple Threat Match
The Bloodline (Tama Tonga & Tonga Loa) (w/Jacob Fatu) (c) defeat A-Town Down Under (Austin Theory & Grayson Waller) and The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)

WWE Title / WWE Universal Title Match
Cody Rhodes (c) defeats AJ Styles

Notes: Much like the night before except Dragunov pulled double duty. In the US Title Fatal Four Way then had to fight Gunther. :picard:
It's now his 3rd show facing Gunther. 😳

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Catching up on smackdown.. damn triple h made solo a straight up star :whoo:, he also doing a great job with miz's face turn and character development.. it's hella crazy how triple h simply taking even the joker characters like r-truth and tozawa seriously makes all the difference in the world..!

His booking of the women still leaves a lot to be desired, but the main roster shows are a lot more entertaining now..

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:hubie:I tried to be respectful--I know exactly what Bo is going thru (I'm the big brother in my case)--but, I'm not sure what exactly ppl expected.

Bo Dallas is Bo Dallas.

Puttin' the Uncle Howdy mask on him ain't gonna make him a main event when the Uncle Howdy thing worked better when we "didn't know who he is."

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:hubie:I tried to be respectful--I know exactly what Bo is going thru (I'm the big brother in my case)--but, I'm not sure what exactly ppl expected.

Bo Dallas is Bo Dallas.

Puttin' the Uncle Howdy mask on him ain't gonna make him a main event when the Uncle Howdy thing worked better when we "didn't know who he is."
Facts