Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
This report said that for both "Swerve" and Daniel Garcia. Why did you omit that? Why do you keep trying to manipulate us by cynically exploiting racism?

occasionally his mask drops and the real him comes out, like when he posted his personal fantasies about black men being emasculated by white guys

See like I said, Wheeler Yuta injured, per Fightful.

Now shut your bytch ass up and go back to watching your woman cucking you out for white boys.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Take that up with the person who wrote the tweet
You chose to post the tweet. You chose to use the :mjpls: emote. You chose to change the name of the contract thread, even though this exists, and is posted in said thread:

Stick to liking your little wrestling company and cut it out with the fake racism concern, because we all know you don't really care.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
You chose to post the tweet. You chose to use the :mjpls: emote. You chose to change the name of the contract thread, even though this exists, and is posted in said thread:

Stick to liking your little wrestling company and cut it out with the fake racism concern, because we all know you don't really care.

he's just as racist himself, it's all projection

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I realized that after he co-signed a post claiming we grade Bianca on a curve because she's Black.

I have a question regarding that. May not be the majority of people. But do y'all feel that people are more lenient towards those who are like them or come from similar backgrounds? Doesn't have to be just black people, even white, Hispanic, Asian, or even broken down by countries.

Obviously it's based on opinions especially with pro wrestling. As well as considering that win loss records aren't as vital as real sports plus the different styles of wrestling they may have between two stars makes it difficult to fully compare two different talent, one might do one thing better than the other and vice versa.

But I know some fans prefer ones that look like them due to representation. So what level of biasness are they able to display when comparing them to others? That may actually be difficult to say since not everyone feels the same way but if the majority does then it could be true. Especially considering the large number of black posters on this subforum, or at least what I assume to be true.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I realized that after he co-signed a post claiming we grade Bianca on a curve because she's Black.
That’s crazy.

I do think that’s why we pretend Jade is good around here tho :ehh:

But Bianca is top 3 female wrestler in the world and top 15-10 wrestler over all between men and women

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Even with Meltzers history of being wrong about WWE this report isn’t too far fetched. HHH doesn’t seem to be quite fond of black talent under his reign. Swerve is arguably the most over black wrestler on the planet right now so I don’t see why he wouldn’t deserve a nice contract.

Triple H was never a Swerve guy to begin with. Had to be talked into him by HBK and Steph when he was in NXT.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have a question regarding that. May not be the majority of people. But do y'all feel that people are more lenient towards those who are like them or come from similar backgrounds? Doesn't have to be just black people, even white, Hispanic, Asian, or even broken down by countries.

Obviously it's based on opinions especially with pro wrestling. As well as considering that win loss records aren't as vital as real sports plus the different styles of wrestling they may have between two stars makes it difficult to fully compare two different talent, one might do one thing better than the other and vice versa.

But I know some fans prefer ones that look like them due to representation. So what level of biasness are they able to display when comparing them to others? That may actually be difficult to say since not everyone feels the same way but if the majority does then it could be true. Especially considering the large number of black posters on this subforum, or at least what I assume to be true.
Even if this is true, it doesn't change the fact that Bianca is a generational talent in an industry where Black wrestlers have to be undeniably excellent to achieve success. While representation is important and we may feel a stronger connection to wrestlers who look like us, it doesn’t mean we're biased or unable to appreciate other wrestlers. We've been watching wrestling all our lives and cheering for white wrestlers, so I'm not going to stay silent when some white dude comes on here with that kind of shyt, especially when he's posting across multiple threads trying to exploit racism for his empty fanboy cause. Trying to reduce our opinions down to 'you only do x because she's Black' is doing her a disservice.