Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf did triple h do to make Randy Orton entertaining finally..? :mjtf: One of his biggest Ws as a booker:ehh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Wyatt six are God awful.

I wouldn't say God awful but the decision to have their first feud be with Chad Gable is questionable at best. It does nothing for either side particularly since we don't know why they are targeting Gable specifically in the first place. Gable was getting over great as a heel and now all of that is in jeopardy.

Also I don't like them being goody-goods. There was speculation that Adam Pierce had been compromised/brainwashed somehow. That would have been a great direction to go in. These spooky gimmicks are supposed to be a force. It doesn't make sense for groups like the Wyatt 6, or hell even the Final Testament, to follow draft rules and typical wrestling decorum/tropes if they are just elements of chaos.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hopefully this MF finally moves on from these ever lasting feuds and just gets to Wyatt Sicks vs Kross group. Loser leaves WWE

Cause boy I NEVER want to see Kross in the ring with either Kofi or Woods again