Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I feel like even without Dom being involved they still have the matter of fighting for the title and Liv injuring Rhea that all the love triangle stuff is cool and all but the feud would still be good. Especially considering that Rhea one of the best female wrestlers they got. I'm sure we all love the provocative clothing the women be wearing. I doubt any of us getting excited over either of them losing Dom. Be more like damn they should be fighting over me instead. :mjcry::pachaha:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a large percentage of wrestling fans who are inept at understanding the process of storytelling and I’m starting to believe this is why there is an audience who prefers wrestling with minimum story.

One aspect of Punk and Drew that annoys me is how they keep nailing on the head that it’s not about the bracelet but the intent and meaning of it all— I get it I understand the situation. But then you still see posts like “Lol they’re fighting over a bracelet”

Cody makes it clear why he wants to face KO. KO himself makes it clear why he doesn’t feel he should wrestle for the title, from a babyface perspective. Everything makes sense. But then you have people saying it doesn’t when it 100% does lol. There’s also people saying there’s no heat, no story when that is what the next two Smackdowns are for lol.

Wrestling fans also don’t have the patience of waiting storylines play out. Everything supposed to happen in right now lol.

I used to blame Vince for this but then I think back to that South Park episode where the boys have their own wrestling show and all the dumb ass fans are blown away by the storylines of “Cartman you slept with my cousin and I also did so we have to fight each other!” And all the fans like this is good shyt!

I totally forgot wrestling has been targeted to uneducated and poor folks for the most part and storytelling with effort is a new concept in the wrestling world.
Gotta push back on this

To be honest wrestling fans, even the most bare minimum marks, understand storytelling more than most people. I'd even argue that a lot of the impatience comes from understanding the most basic elements of storytelling

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This should give an idea what they do the next 4 shows in Brussels, Oberhausen, Stuttgart and Frankfurt.

WWE United States Title Four Way Match
LA Knight (c) defeats Ludwig Kaiser and Sheamus and Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE Women's Title Match
Nia Jax (c) defeats Bayley

Tag Team Match
#DIY (Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa) defeat Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince & Kit Wilson)

Singles Match
Tiffany Stratton defeats Naomi

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
Gunther (c) defeats Ilja Dragunov

Tag Team Match
Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill defeat Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell

WWE Tag Team Title Triple Threat Match
The Bloodline (Tama Tonga & Tonga Loa) (w/Jacob Fatu) (c) defeat A-Town Down Under (Austin Theory & Grayson Waller) and The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)

WWE Title / WWE Universal Title Match
Cody Rhodes (c) defeats AJ Styles

Note: Jacob is there. So it seems his ability to do international shows should not be a factor anymore.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What's a good strap match with the 4 corner stip? I don't get, so, I wanna watch one.
Did Sting vs Vader had the 4 corner stip? I can't remember, haven't watch that match in over a decade lol.

Regardless though, Danielson and Starks left a really high bar for a 2024 strap match. What's interesting is that if Drew and Punk had the exact same match Dragon and Ricky had last year, it would make more sense because their feud merits that kind of sadistic whooping :pachaha: