Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
.so Roman vs rock is bushed?
nah I’m assuming it’s Mania 42

Just because Roman is returning to beat up solo doesn’t mean it’s already set up as rock vs Roman or anything

Rock said the first thing he’s doing when he returns is to go after Cody which means not turning on Roman

And is the rock really going to wrestle anywhere that isn’t wrestlemania

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Just because Roman is returning to beat up solo doesn’t mean it’s already set up as rock vs Roman or anything

Rock said the first thing he’s doing when he returns is to go after Cody which means not turning on Roman

Punting on that match for that long is rather risky

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Naw no way in hell rock waiting 4 years lol

He claims to have wanted it at 39. Wanted it at 40. No way he's passing up 41. I bet hhh gonna start to fast forward the bloodline story a bit so he can make rock/Roman make sense for mania 41

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

Naw no way in hell rock waiting 4 years lol

He claims to have wanted it at 39. Wanted it at 40. No way he's passing up 41. I bet hhh gonna start to fast forward the bloodline story a bit so he can make rock/Roman make sense for mania 41
No matter what we think Rock literally told us he’s coming after Cody

Unless the rock is wrestling before wrestlemania I don’t know what to tell you guys

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No matter what we think Rock literally told us he’s coming after Cody

Unless the rock is wrestling before wrestlemania I don’t know what to tell you guys
We’ve seen people go back on their word all the time and change up stories in the wrestling world, so I wouldn’t use that as concrete proof.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Where is the lie in what I said? We literally saw Cody go back on his word of wanting to finish his story just so Roman/Rock could happen before outrage forced them to go back to the original plans.
Cody won the rumble so giving it over to Rock was bullshyt.

It will not be the same circumstance.

Rock spent an hour with no commercial break telling Cody he’s coming back for him.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It absolutely is but at the end of the day The Rock is gonna do what The Rock wants and he's gonna work when can and wants to work
He's definitely facing Cody first they had like a 20 minute segment after WM with him saying he was coming straight for Cody when he comes back