Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It's not complicated. People have the option to use their names in WWE or not, some do and some don't. Those that do keep their names & gimmicks, those that don't get a similar sounding name WWE can trademark (Iyo Sky). Then there's Ricochet outside both cases

Each wrestler has a different merch split, closer to the top of the card you are the more your split is. Wrestlers can do things like livestream & keep the money bc that's extra eyes that hopefully go towards the product. You're not gonna set up your own t shirt booth and do outside shyt not sanctioned & doesn't help the whole, that's standard across the entertainment industry. How much money did Robert Downey Jr & Gal Gadot make off their t shirt & lemonade stand & random autograph signings, they can't do that even with their real names. Nobody cares about "RDJ" or "Gal" even when they sign RDJ/Gal it's the character everybody sees them as, that's whose signing the autograph. Same thing applies

Jacob's trademarked because he's ok with it. Look up "John Cena" or "Randy Orton" in the trademark database & they're trademarked too. People don't need to know why, or what Jacob, Cena, Orton get in return. I'm sure it's not nothing.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
People on X complaining that the Liv Morgan story is too close to the Janel/Vince case. Talking about Dom showed liv’s photos to the judgment day without consent

:russ:

This is why I can't with the "OMG, I'm so over the PG Era" "Blood!" "More mature themes!"

This Liv/Dom shyt is so soft and ppl are losing their minds.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's not complicated. People have the option to use their names in WWE or not, some do and some don't. Those that do keep their names & gimmicks, those that don't get a similar sounding name WWE can trademark (Iyo Sky). Then there's Ricochet outside both cases

Each wrestler has a different merch split, closer to the top of the card you are the more your split is. Wrestlers can do things like livestream & keep the money bc that's extra eyes that hopefully go towards the product. You're not gonna set up your own t shirt booth and do outside shyt not sanctioned & doesn't help the whole, that's standard across the entertainment industry. How much money did Robert Downey Jr & Gal Gadot make off their t shirt & lemonade stand & random autograph signings, they can't do that even with their real names. Nobody cares about "RDJ" or "Gal" even when they sign RDJ/Gal it's the character everybody sees them as, that's whose signing the autograph. Same thing applies

Jacob's trademarked because he's ok with it. Look up "John Cena" or "Randy Orton" in the trademark database & they're trademarked too. People don't need to know why, or what Jacob, Cena, Orton get in return. I'm sure it's not nothing.

Interesting indeed. Looks like its not just merch but anything in general. I was looking up info on John Cena and according to this person, it seems like WWE makes a cut from any movie or tv money that Cena makes. So even when he's not wrestling for them, they still own a part of his salary.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Interesting indeed. Looks like its not just merch but anything in general. I was looking up info on John Cena and according to this person, it seems like WWE makes a cut from any movie or tv money that Cena makes. So even when he's not wrestling for them, they still own a part of his salary.

This weird nikka signed the first 360 wrestler contract :dead:

This is stupid no matter how you cut it.

I get it, he probably didn't know how big he'd be, but, The Rock doing bigger without doing that AND got his name back...which John should do if he's smart.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I say this a lot; we're not a sport. We're a movie about a sport or a TV show about a sport. The interest of all the other things happening are just as great as what happens in the ring. People are so interested, in not only those storyline, but who are the real people behind those storylines? The drama behind it. If you're younger or want to buy into it that much, the drama of the storylines.
This racist mf gets it smh

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is why I can't with the "OMG, I'm so over the PG Era" "Blood!" "More mature themes!"

This Liv/Dom shyt is so soft and ppl are losing their minds.
What Smackdown was last week is what the WWE needs to be moving forward. People praying for more blood, more cursing, and more sexual themed stuff need to move on. I guarantee if they go in the attitude era direction, the arena will be filled with people that look like they should be on a watchlist.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What Smackdown was last week is what the WWE needs to be moving forward. People praying for more blood, more cursing, and more sexual themed stuff need to move on. I guarantee if they go in the attitude era direction, the arena will be filled with people that look like they should be on a watchlist.

Some of them prolly already are. :francis: