Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Sorry had to put that dumbfukk on ignore
I'm not gonna be taking anyone who calls someone else on an online board a "stooge" seriously and waste time reading any trash they spew
Puts me on ignore yet still refers to me. Yeah, ok, jackass. :dead:

Another mark I irritated when I ain’t ever get at him. Says it all. Clown ass dude. :skip:.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
TSC is no different than twitter or some of these other wrestling board at this point everything is agenda & :troll:just like you see in The Coliseum alot:manny:

The only agenda I have is keeping the same energy going for the dumb decisions in this play fighting industry. I keep eyes on 4 companies and all 4 get criticism when it’s deserved. Some sheep wanna keep wools over their eyes and bootlick.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
TSC is no different than twitter or some of these other wrestling board at this point everything is agenda & :troll:just like you see in The Coliseum alot:manny:
I just don’t understand some of the arm chair booking that happens in the tsc. Other than that I troll back :wow:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Why did you think Drew was winning?

Because he’s a much better talent than boring Priest, had the momentum going for him, and they were in his country.

Dudes talking about how Punk/Mac doesn’t need a belt, but where’s the stakes in the match? A fight for pride? The title elevates the feud even more. There’s 2 months to go, so things could change. But man, Drew shoulda won today.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
The only agenda I have is keeping the same energy going for the dumb decisions in this play fighting industry. I keep eyes on 4 companies and all 4 get criticism when it’s deserved. Some sheep wanna keep wools over their eyes and bootlick.
People just can't agree to disagree :manny:k.i.m. not everyone is stooge or some shill like this is YouTube or twitter/reddit trying to get video views or wrestler attention:manny:.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I just don’t understand some of the arm chair booking that happens in the tsc. Other than that I troll back :wow:
Armchair/Monday morning quarterbacking happens not just in TSC you see it in media all the time on things:manny::manny:
The :troll:stuff gets boring & old after awhile it only so many times you can :troll:the same or similar type of topics over and over before it's just:beli:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
People just can't agree to disagree :manny:k.i.m. not everyone is stooge or some shill like this is YouTube or twitter/reddit trying to get video views or wrestler attention:manny:.

The dudes taking up arms over what I say are definitely stooges, man. Some of these guys I never came at but here they are trying to shyt on me over what I say. They’re obviously irritated over play fighting views that don’t agree with them. :heh:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Armchair/Monday morning quarterbacking happens not just in TSC you see it in media all the time on things:manny::manny:
The :troll:stuff gets boring & old after awhile it only sometime times you can :troll:the same or similar type of topics over and over before it's just:beli:
I enjoy both products and occasionally will check out TNA every once in a while. Unfortunately a couple posters like to try and shyt in everyone cornflakes so I return the favor ten fold. When you come into a PLE thread stating how something doesn’t make sense without an actual explanation (you have a right to your opinion) but then turn around and call others names because they disagree is some elitist BS.

But hey I guess I’m just being a E-Drone/Big Nose worshipper/Stooge :troll:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Because he’s a much better talent than boring Priest, had the momentum going for him, and they were in his country.

Dudes talking about how Punk/Mac doesn’t need a belt, but where’s the stakes in the match? A fight for pride? The title elevates the feud even more. There’s 2 months to go, so things could change. But man, Drew shoulda won today.

Punk & Drew doesn't need the belt, they're fighting because they hate each other. Drew took away Punk being at Mania & Punk has screwed him out of the belt twice now.

Anyone should have figured out that he wasn't winning when they announced the winner of KotR was getting a title shot & then Gunther won :manny:

SummerSlam is more than likely Gunther beating Priest for the belt & Punk vs Drew happening there. Gives them a chance to have the MITB available so they can get the belt off Gunther through fukkery too.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Punk & Drew doesn't need the belt, they're fighting because they hate each other. Drew took away Punk being at Mania & Punk has screwed him out of the belt twice now.

Anyone should have figured out that he wasn't winning when they announced the winner of KotR was getting a title shot & then Gunther won :manny:

SummerSlam is more than likely Gunther beating Priest for the belt & Punk vs Drew happening there. Gives them a chance to have the MITB available so they can get the belt off Gunther through fukkery too.
A title elevates any feud. Punk/Drew is just another match that happens without it. A big time match that has been building since the start of the year and there’s no stakes? At this point it’s just a troll feud.

Like I said in the Clash thread, they coulda made it a triple threat with Punk/Drew/GUNTHER. Punk wins, save GUNTHER/Drew singles for Mania, continue Punk/Drew feud. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.