Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
NXT beat 'em. Your juelzing doesn't change anything. I don't usually care, but you wanted to be annoying :umad:

Here's your daddy making it clear:

s28O52F.jpeg

Doesn’t matter what Meltzer says, the ratings are ranked by the demo, not total viewership. When they say Dynamite, NXT, or whatever ranked top five for the night, it’s based on the demo.

If it was ranked by total viewership then NXT and Dynamite would never come close to ranking top five because Fox News alone would be destroying them.

Hell, if it was ranked by total viewership, neither NXT nor Dynamite would have even ranked top 35 on their respective night this week.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
To be exact, NXT finished 37th on cable this past Tuesday in total viewership. But it ranked #1 in the demo.

And that demo ranking is the ranking Brandon Thurston and all the TV industry websites use when they talked about where each program placed for the day.

Meanwhile, Dynamite finished 36th in total viewership on cable this past Wednesday. But it ranked #2 in the demo, only surpassed by USA Soccer.

If the rankings were based on total viewership, Raw, NXT, and Dynamite sure as hell would never come anywhere remotely close to ever ranking first.

But if you want to carry the battle flag for the ranking that places NXT 37th instead of 1st then I ain’t stopping you :hubie:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Doesn’t matter what Meltzer says, the ratings are ranked by the demo, not total viewership. When they say Dynamite, NXT, or whatever ranked top five for the night, it’s based on the demo.

If it was ranked by total viewership then NXT and Dynamite would never come close to ranking top five because Fox News alone would be destroying them.

Hell, if it was ranked by total viewership, neither NXT nor Dynamite would have even ranked top 35 on their respective night this week.
2 posts full of spin:

NXT won :manny:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
By the time they finish sliding off cable that Kentucky fat cac is gonna be looking like AJ fresh off all the gymnastics

And he's gonna need every bit of that core strength doing the YMCA dance with tv antennas to find that horse shyt again

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
By the time they finish sliding off cable that Kentucky fat cac is gonna be looking like AJ fresh off all the gymnastics

And he's gonna need every bit of that core strength when he's doing the YMCA dance with tv antennas every week having to find that horse shyt again
If I’m having to use an antenna to watch AEW, that means they’ve gone to broadcast TV. That’s a win for AEW and a win for fans.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
If I’m having to use an antenna to watch AEW, that means they’ve gone to broadcast TV. That’s a win for AEW and a win for fans.
You know what you're pretty solid. Surrounded by supposed black folks and bots you mostly just stay in your lane and eat marshmallows, even when some give you a hard time. Most pink fingers would've flamed out by now. There's some kind of value there even if it's comedic and Dubbalo expected

Keep up the good work Dillon :ehh: