Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Chad Gable
Yes I have (re-signed). What I'll say regarding Triple H is, when he took over, I think you saw my trajectory change almost immediately. Even when I was still in a tag team with Otis, I started getting a lot of singles matches, with a lot of our top guys. "To me, a light bulb went off and it was like, ‘Things may be different now’. And they have been ever since. He’s delivered on pretty much everything he’s ever told me. "When I first came to him, me and Otis were kind of floundering, not doing much, and he said what he was doing was trying to find consistent places on TV for everybody every week. Whether it’s just a little chunk of TV or a big one, everybody should be involved at some point. "And at the time, I’m like, ‘Man I’ve heard all this before’, and it gets to you. But then I saw that it was true and he was delivering. And even if we only had a minute or two minutes on TV every week, we were getting it, and we were involved in something, and maximizing our minutes. "So the fact that he delivers on what he says, I think has gone a long way for someone like me, and now I think that’s paying off tenfold because I’m having the run of my life right now and I’m having a blast."

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The dudes taking up arms over what I say are definitely stooges, man. Some of these guys I never came at but here they are trying to shyt on me over what I say. They’re obviously irritated over play fighting views that don’t agree with them. :heh:
You do the exact same shyt when someone criticizes aew. Are you a stooge?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You do the exact same shyt when someone criticizes aew
The fact you can’t tell the difference between actually defending a company and calling out weirdos is :dwillhuh:

I criticize AEW and have no problem when others do too. But you have these actual trolls who come out of nowhere to shyt on AEW when it’s the right time for them to do it. I call them out and I’m defending AEW? Son, what? :dead:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
juelz-talking.gif
Oh okay true

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Punk said in the post show he doesn't want Drew winning shyt after someone asked him why not take the title off him.

So? If Punk couldn’t actually count the 3 coherently, just do a ref bump that knocks him out. have Drew pick up Punk’s hand to count the 3. It’s been done before.

They’re just continuing a troll feud of who can troll each other the most. They coulda made it more than just that and still continue the trolling angle.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can name about 3-4 people on this page right now who do NOT keep the same energy for bad WWE booking as they do with bad AEW booking... and that's the funny part about all of this...

"Why does everyone wanna be an armchair critic :sadbron: " If you all kept the same energy maybe people wouldn't go at you :russ: and when you don't keep the same energy... that's when you are going to be called a "stooge" by other people because that's literally stooging...

What else would it be called? Lol..

I've been here since the beginning. I've seen horrific booking from all companies. Nobody is a good booker all of the time.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So? If Punk couldn’t actually count the 3 coherently, just do a ref bump that knocks him out. have Drew pick up Punk’s hand to count the 3. It’s been done before.

They’re just continuing a troll feud of who can troll each other the most. They coulda made it more than just that and still continue the trolling angle.

Just telling you what he said.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Drew Mac lost. Wow. How are the stooges trying to save face? That was a stupid ass move. :scust:
Yall throw that word around too loosely

Drew McIntyre and CM Punk are the A storyline in WWE, their story is bigger than that prop title and a match with Gunther at Summerslam.

Anyone crying over the results is the real stooge

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I can name about 3-4 people on this page right now who do NOT keep the same energy for bad WWE booking as they do with bad AEW booking...

I’m still tripling down on having ya own energy instead of trying to match some imaginary reaction you think the other side would have in an alternative universe where the roles are reversed

That reactionary ass tit for tat rhetoric is destroying this site man

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yall throw that word around too loosely

Drew McIntyre and CM Punk are the A storyline in WWE, their story is bigger than that prop title and a match with Gunther at Summerslam.

Anyone crying over the results is the real stooge
like I said before, a title elevates a feud. This feud has been building since Rumble and instead of it being a real main event with a title on the line it’s gonna be a midcard match with no stakes; on the third biggest PLE too. At least that’s how it looks like it’s going.

You guys always gotta cop pleas for everything the E does. :snoop:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The fact you can’t tell the difference between actually defending a company and calling out weirdos is :dwillhuh:

I criticize AEW and have no problem when others do too. But you have these actual trolls who come out of nowhere to shyt on AEW when it’s the right time for them to do it. I call them out and I’m defending AEW? Son, what? :dead:

Ratings are dwindling and attendance is in the gutter. Aew stinks, any time is the perfect time to shyt on it.

I'm biding my time to really unleash on laveck cause what can I say? All the numbers are up.