Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There is no way u watched nxt if your conclusion of Tiffany Stratton is “she has no character she’s only over because she’s hot”, this isn’t Mandy Rose we’re talking about and even she was never as over as Tiffany has been able to become within a month. She don’t even look as good as nikkas make her out to. A pair of fake t*ts and some lip fillers does not hold that much power.

She is more charismatic and a better talker than every girl from Triple H’s iteration of NXT who isn’t a horsewoman or Bianca/Rhea and there are going to be a lot more girls from nxt 2.0 coming up who stand out in the same way because they were taught how to be all around entertainers unlike the bland indy vets triple h had a knack for putting in the spotlight for the longest
Stop scanning your post after this bullshyt. :dead:

She calls herself the Center of the Universe. That doesn’t involve her appearance? :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Stop scanning your post after this bullshyt. :dead:

She calls herself the Center of the Universe. That doesn’t involve her appearance? :dead:
wtf does “the center of the universe” have to do with “her character is that she’s hot” u just saying anything :what: she was calling herself that when she was flat chested

I never said her gimmick doesnt involve her appearance, everybodys gimmick does to an extent but u said she has no character and relies simply on being hot which shows u clearly are talking out your ass, her gimmick is a spoiled conceited ditzy valley girl fresh out of a 2000s chick flick.. she's not the only female wrestler with blonde hair and fake t*ts so how'd she get this over this fast where others couldnt?

she’s not even top 10 hottest chicks on the main roster and she damn sure wasn’t in nxt..

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
wtf does “the center of the universe” have to do with “her character is that she’s hot” u just saying anything :what: she was calling herself that when she was flat chested

I never said her gimmick doesnt involve her appearance, everybodys gimmick does to an extent but u said she has no character and relies simply on being hot which shows u clearly are talking out your ass, her gimmick is a spoiled conceited ditzy valley girl fresh out of a 2000s chick flick.. she's not the only female wrestler with blonde hair and fake t*ts so how'd she get this over this fast where others couldnt?

she’s not even top 10 hottest chicks on the main roster and she damn sure wasn’t in nxt..
Bro, calling herself the center of the universe means she’s conceited. :mjlol:

I can see how she can come off as what you described, but no one, absolutely no one, is thinking that. It doesn’t matter what her “gimmick” is because the fans like her. I couldn’t give a shyt about her character because she can work.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I started to question if Shotzi had gotten those walking papers and I had just never read it or she was injured

Injured :dead:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Is Sheamus done with WWE?

old-man-sad.gif