Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
because most of the girls getting tv time are black & gold era girls who were brought back from being released or got called up shortly after triple nose took over and most of them are generic and bland and have nothing interesting about them other than being decent in the ring so the fans can’t gravitate to them

It’s no coincidence that within weeks Tiffany Stratton became more over than everybody who isn’t a 4HW or Bianca/Rhea. Character/charisma/personality prevails every time.
We’re also ignoring the fact that her biggest reactions were at the rumble and elimination chamber in Australia

I don’t remember the regular Smackdown crowd being vocal about her match with Naomi last Friday

Hickenbottom had to remind everyone that character work/gimmicks is just as important was work rate.
Man I don’t even know what her gimmick is… she’s really fukking hot and can go in the ring. All that matters for me

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Tiffany has been impressive at Rumble, on TV, and the Chamber..as was Bianca and even Liv Morgan. Nia has been wrestling better than I've ever seen her...they all stood out but there is definite an energy with Tiffany so far.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know why there’s talk about Tiffany Stratton’s “character” when she’s just using her looks as a “gimmick.” :dead:

She can actually go and is fine to look at. Of course she was gonna get over quickly.

Damn she is fine too look at and hot, wow facially she aint even top 15 between nxt and wwe, and before she got her titties done she was flat chested

like come on she has that IT , it can't be explained

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I don’t know why there’s talk about Tiffany Stratton’s “character” when she’s just using her looks as a “gimmick.” :dead:

She can actually go and is fine to look at. Of course she was gonna get over quickly.
There is no way u watched nxt if your conclusion of Tiffany Stratton is “she has no character she’s only over because she’s hot”, this isn’t Mandy Rose we’re talking about and even she was never as over as Tiffany has been able to become within a month. She don’t even look as good as nikkas make her out to. A pair of fake t*ts and some lip fillers does not hold that much power.

She is more charismatic and a better talker than every girl from Triple H’s iteration of NXT who isn’t a horsewoman or Bianca/Rhea and there are going to be a lot more girls from nxt 2.0 coming up who stand out in the same way because they were taught how to be all around entertainers unlike the bland indy vets triple h had a knack for putting in the spotlight for the longest