Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I
IMG-0469.png

excerpt from Becky book

Vince was right, Heyman had Shayna eliminate every woman in the chamber to crickets. It completely killed the match. She’s been tryna get out of the booking pit of hell since

Man these people are the worst creative people lmao. I can tell you right now id outbook 99% of these wrestlers.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
IMG-0469.png

excerpt from Becky book

Vince was right, Heyman had Shayna eliminate every woman in the chamber to crickets. It completely killed the match. She’s been tryna get out of the booking pit of hell since
Wow….So they knew she was pregnant heading into the match and STILL made the wrong decision :snoop:

And I don’t remember Shayna winning to crickets. I remember that shyt being the most dominant woman’s performance in WWE history.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Wow….So they knew she was pregnant heading into the match and STILL made the wrong decision :snoop:

And I don’t remember Shayna winning to crickets. I remember that shyt being the most dominant woman’s performance in WWE history.
I was there. Besides Liv sticking her ass out inbetween the gate that match was dead lol.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Let's be honest. 75% of the women's roster is crickets. They keep trying to push people but it's not working since Bianca.
because most of the girls getting tv time are black & gold era girls who were brought back from being released or got called up shortly after triple nose took over and most of them are generic and bland and have nothing interesting about them other than being decent in the ring so the fans can’t gravitate to them

It’s no coincidence that within weeks Tiffany Stratton became more over than everybody who isn’t a 4HW or Bianca/Rhea. Character/charisma/personality prevails every time.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
because most of the girls getting tv time are black & gold era girls who were brought back from being released or got called up shortly after triple nose took over and most of them are generic and bland and have nothing interesting about them other than being decent in the ring so the fans can’t gravitate to them

It’s no coincidence that within weeks Tiffany Stratton became more over than everybody who isn’t a 4HW or Bianca/Rhea. Character/charisma/personality prevails every time.
Hickenbottom had to remind everyone that character work/gimmicks is just as important was work rate.