Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
His NXT entrance theme was tremendous. I assume he used it on the main roster but I never saw his on main roster.
Main roster run never had that pop like the NXT entrances.

But, he make an appearance in the Rumble next year that entrance will likely get a huge pop.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Main roster run never had that pop like the NXT entrances.

But, he make an appearance in the Rumble next year that entrance will likely get a huge pop.
If Roode was a baby face now, his "Glorious" part of the theme would be over like crazy, especially with how fans love to chant with songs in these times.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-0218.png

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Dmg ctrl turning on Bayley was a defining moment it sucks The Rock returned and “took Cody’s spot” on the same night so it got overshadowed.

And I’m glad wwe don’t always listen to wrestling fans bytching online—Dmg control is a prime example. Brehs would want them to break up just because of one flat feud or a month or two of nothing big happening with their story. And it applies to other wrestlers and title reigns too.

I’m glad the writers stick to their guns by focusing on long-term storytelling instead of instant gratification.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dmg ctrl turning on Bayley was a defining moment it sucks The Rock returned and “took Cody’s spot” on the same night so it got overshadowed.

And I’m glad wwe don’t always listen to wrestling fans bytching online—Dmg control is a prime example. Brehs would want them to break up just because of one flat feud or a month or two of nothing big happening with their story. And it applies to other wrestlers and title reigns too.

I’m glad the writers stick to their guns by focusing on long-term storytelling instead of instant gratification.

I hate when groups break up at their peak. Damage CTRL was stronger than ever once the two Chinese got involved and they immediately throw a damned eggroll into the works instead of taking the rest of these WWE divas to the sweatshop. Reminds me of how they cut away Sami Zayn from the Bloodline when they were at their peak of power. shyt hasn't been the same since. And what is Sami doing now? Oh yes, cutting woe is me promos about how he squandered his opportunity. Stop breaking up powerful factions at their apex, it doesn't make sense!