Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I hate when groups break up at their peak. Damage CTRL was stronger than ever once the two Chinese got involved and they immediately throw a damned eggroll into the works instead of taking the rest of these WWE divas to the sweatshop. Reminds me of how they cut away Sami Zayn from the Bloodline when they were at their peak of power. shyt hasn't been the same since. And what is Sami doing now? Oh yes, cutting woe is me promos about how he squandered his opportunity. Stop breaking up powerful factions at their apex, it doesn't make sense!
Ummm breaking up the Bloodline with Sami helped Sami main event wrestlemania and win a title so it was worth it :dahell:

And this woe is me gimmick could lead to Gunther for all we know, if not at least drew…. He’s in a great position and this woe is me shyt is totally a gimmick I can see a character like Sami having

My point was wwe broke up bayley from damage crtl during mania season and the decision was smart instead of doing it sooner

Bayley won the rumble and is getting her first singles match at mania for the title

What more can you ask for

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And this woe is me gimmick could lead to Gunther for all we know, if not at least drew…. He’s in a great position and this woe is me shyt is totally a gimmick I can see a character like Sami having
Nah it NEEDS to lead to Seth or Cody/Roman

Being in the company this long to chase the IC title regardless of it also including beating Gunther would be a backwards step in my opinion

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sami has already had that IC title and it was worthless when he did.

He need to just start finding a way to get over again first.

And he can start by cutting that hair :hhh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I hate when groups break up at their peak. Damage CTRL was stronger than ever once the two Chinese got involved and they immediately throw a damned eggroll into the works instead of taking the rest of these WWE divas to the sweatshop. Reminds me of how they cut away Sami Zayn from the Bloodline when they were at their peak of power. shyt hasn't been the same since. And what is Sami doing now? Oh yes, cutting woe is me promos about how he squandered his opportunity. Stop breaking up powerful factions at their apex, it doesn't make sense!
:mjpls: They are Japanese

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

@jeh

triple-h-smile.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't follow all that closely. What'd he do?
their tag team finisher the way he lands is always awkward and the last time he did it he landed directly on Damien Priest head. It was an accident of course but it wasn't the only time he landed on someone that could've caused a bad injury...even in NXT he almost shattered his own ankles with that move [although this was more so on the people on the outside who didn't try to break his fall]

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
their tag team finisher the way he lands is always awkward and the last time he did it he landed directly on Damien Priest head. It was an accident of course but it wasn't the only time he landed on someone that could've caused a bad injury...even in NXT he almost shattered his own ankles with that move [although this was more so on the people on the outside who didn't try to break his fall]

I looked it up, and the fact that they even made it that far with that as a finisher is absolutely absurd.