Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Interesting. The real question is how he plans to use these combined powers to exact his revenge upon AEW. He hasn't forgotten what they did to him. They nearly killed his career and by extension, him. I doubt he is going to let that slide. I feel any chance of Rhodes falling into the midcard is pretty much dead at this point.

He needs to worry about making sure he makes Nick Khan happy with whatever his vision is first. Steph and Nick as co-execs is an interesting dynamic that Im sure wont be without both sides trying to get the other out

And thats the guy who nearly killed his career not AEW with NXT 2.0

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't think he is going to run Raw/Smackdown like its black and gold NXT. Paul himself said that NXT is a niche product and RAW/Smackdown are supposed to be mainstream facing products.
Yeah…But he also doesn’t get off on stupid shyt like people throwing up in the ring, Fart jokes, Big dikk Johnson, etc. :francis:

Just taking away the goofy corny bullshyt should make the show much better from the start

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don't think he is going to run Raw/Smackdown like its black and gold NXT. Paul himself said that NXT is a niche product and RAW/Smackdown are supposed to be mainstream facing products.

I don’t expect Black & Gold NXT either but what I do expect is a better version of that 2016-2019 main roster WWE era when they were catering to the smarks.