Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
triple-h-sledgehammer.gif

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Get that Bucky Beaver bytch up out the paint

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Interesting. The real question is how he plans to use these combined powers to exact his revenge upon AEW. He hasn't forgotten what they did to him. They nearly killed his career and by extension, him. I doubt he is going to let that slide. I feel any chance of Rhodes falling into the midcard is pretty much dead at this point.

Think he first really needs to focus on revitalizing the WWE product first before thinking about other companies. The presentation of the weekly WWE product is beyond stale visually and creative desperately needs some refreshing and a new coat of paint, which is going to take some time. Getting Vince out of there is definitely going to help with getting stable booking, but again, it's not going to be something that's solved today. There's also this:

Can his heart take this potential stress? Not hating, this a huge, high profile position to fill.

Think this is a legitimate question to ask because of the stress of currently handling two full-time roles like this given he just nearly died. I think he does one or the other long-term, but both sounds like a shyt-ton of stress.

If I'm Tony Khan I'm worried at this point. The super indy guys have another option again. And this time it's the main roster.

Probably thread worthy on it's own, but on one hand, this is a pretty brutal blow to TK given how abrupt everything happened. I'm sure people were thinking Vince would still be in charge for another couple years years. However, there are two things he has going for him:

1) The depth of the roster could allow for people to leave without it being too detrimental + it gives more time to talent who need it.
2) They are going to have a new TV rights deal in place sometime next year, which Discovery/Warner will be paying them significantly more than what they are currently paying (think it's in the 40-45 million per year range currently). I don't expect it to be as much as what WWE gets, but if AEW gets double what they are currently getting, that's still a significant chunk of change.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Best believe he’s gonna try to snag some AEW guys in the coming years. MJF, Andrade. Ricky Starks, Jade, Keith Lee, Swerve, Adam Cole, and FTR immediately come to mind and you know Bryan and Jericho will come back for one final run whenever that may be.
The only difference now is going to be Nick Khan looking at HHH like he's out his gotdam mind when he comes into his office talking about he wants to sign 80% of AEW's roster.
Any additions are going to have to be evened out on the balance sheet by firing current WWE/NXT people.
I doubt we will ever see the talent hoarding we saw before with Khan in charge of the money side of things.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm talking about the buffet that has become AEW and the guys who have made their homes there. HHH has got to be licking his chops right now. And I don't think Tony is going to take it lying down either. People might be going back and forth like the 90s. POTENTIALLY interesting times in wrestling.
You gotta wonder if HHH and Steph are thinking about expansion though. Hunter got to lead a project that failed (NXT in every continent) and that was one of the biggest reason why WWE's roster got so bloated. They both know that hoarding talent hurts the competition but they also know Nick Khan ain't about spending money like crazy just so other promotions have less options to sign wrestlers.

This does open up the door for important people in AEW and big prospects to look at WWE in a different light though, that I totally agree. Thing is, how many of them will be available soon? Because we don't know how long Trips will stay in this position and we gotta learn that Vince's model of running everything for 40 years is something that's never going to happen again.

Same goes for TK tbh, that dude is gonna burn himself out very soon (he already has shown that his HR department is a shytshow) and with tougher competition coming for him, he better start getting delegating to people.

The next 3 years are gonna be really fukking interesting in terms of business.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Think he first really needs to focus on revitalizing the WWE product first before thinking about other companies. The presentation of the weekly WWE product is beyond stale visually and creative desperately needs some refreshing and a new coat of paint, which is going to take some time. Getting Vince out of there is definitely going to help with getting stable booking, but again, it's not going to be something that's solved today. There's also this:

Think this is a legitimate question to ask because of the stress of currently handling two full-time roles like this given he just nearly died. I think he does one or the other long-term, but both sounds like a shyt-ton of stress.

Probably thread worthy on it's own, but on one hand, this is a pretty brutal blow to TK given how abrupt everything happened. I'm sure people were thinking Vince would still be in charge for another couple years years. However, there are two things he has going for him:

1) The depth of the roster could allow for people to leave without it being too detrimental + it gives more time to talent who need it.
2) They are going to have a new TV rights deal in place sometime next year, which Discovery/Warner will be paying them significantly more than what they are currently paying (think it's in the 40-45 million per year range currently). I don't expect it to be as much as what WWE gets, but if AEW gets double what they are currently getting, that's still a significant chunk of change.

This p*ssy is scared

Hahhhhaha