Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
People were saying to me after this post HHH had no power over Cody. Welp :skip:

HHH: "So... about you hammering my throne..."

Cody: "It was a joke..."

HHH: "And the sledgehammer..."

Cody: "I was just..."

HHH: "And teasing the pedigree..."

Cody: "Please, Paul..."

HHH: "Just shut up and put on the Stardust suit"

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Interesting. The real question is how he plans to use these combined powers to exact his revenge upon AEW. He hasn't forgotten what they did to him. They nearly killed his career and by extension, him. I doubt he is going to let that slide. I feel any chance of Rhodes falling into the midcard is pretty much dead at this point.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Interesting. The real question is how he plans to use these combined powers to exact his revenge upon AEW. He hasn't forgotten what they did to him. They nearly killed his career and by extension, him. I doubt he is going to let that slide. I feel any chance of Rhodes falling into the midcard is pretty much dead at this point.

Best believe he’s gonna try to snag some AEW guys in the coming years. MJF, Andrade. Ricky Starks, Jade, Keith Lee, Swerve, Adam Cole, and FTR immediately come to mind and you know Bryan and Jericho will come back for one final run whenever that may be.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They don’t exist any more though. Indies have been plucked dry.

I'm talking about the buffet that has become AEW and the guys who have made their homes there. HHH has got to be licking his chops right now. And I don't think Tony is going to take it lying down either. People might be going back and forth like the 90s. POTENTIALLY interesting times in wrestling.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm talking about the buffet that has become AEW and the guys who have made their homes there. HHH has got to be licking his chops right now. And I don't think Tony is going to take it lying down either. People might be going back and forth like the 90s. POTENTIALLY interesting times in wrestling.
Idk, TK seems to have learned from ROH & NJPW’s fukk ups with only signing talent a year at a time. He seems to be locking most people in to 3-5 year deals minimum.

Still got no idea why he just let Cody walk when he had an option on him though.