Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dude is legit with his reporting and isn’t known to report on shyt that’s clout chasing.

They need to respect the gawd Ibou

Even though ngl his early reporting on the Punk to WWE stuff in October making it all set with detail on mending fences was a little sus, if they said no and then said yes again last minute without checking with anyone

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
798k for Smackdown last week sounds about right, different network aside it was a shytty episode with no highlights whatsoever.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If WBD gets Raw then would have to imagine they decided to pass on the NBA. I know they had talked about potentially not renewing it.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Zarian is plugged into the entertainment industry more than the dirt sheets are

And then there is this regarding AEW since obviously WWE/WBD would probably effect that

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Zarian is plugged into the entertainment industry more than the dirt sheets are

And then there is this regarding AEW since obviously WWE/WBD would probably effect that

In a worst case scenario for AEW, were WBD gets RAW and decides that's enough wrestling content for them. How much time would TK have to negotiate a new deal with other networks? :jbhmm:

It's just crazy to me the lack of preparation for different scenarios. I get he's happy with Warner right now, but you can't blindly trust anyone in business.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
In a worst case scenario for AEW, were WBD gets RAW decides that's enough wrestling content for the Network. How much time would TK have to negotiate a new deal with other networks? :jbhmm:

It's just crazy to me the lack of preparation for different scenarios. I get he's happy with Warner right now, but you can't trust blindly anyone in business.
They are signed thru the end of 2024 with WBD

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
NBA themselves wouldn’t want tnt gone. The inside crew is signed to turner not the league and inside the nba has to be top 3 most popular shows in all of television.

If WB does sign them then all of khans lies are exposed and he got spikeTV’ed.