Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

WHY TRIPLE H MISSED RAW, WHERE HE AND NICK KHAN ARE THIS WEEK​

By Mike Johnson on 2023-11-29 13:07:00
As we reported on Tuesday, Paul Levesque missed the Raw taping in Nashville, TN as he was handling "other WWE business", leaving Bruce Prichard to run the taping.

PWInsider.com has learned from several sources in the entertainment and broadcast realms that WWE's Nick Khan and Levesque have been in Los Angeles over the last several days, working on securing the media rights deal for Monday Night Raw going forward.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So they only gained about 500-600k more viewers than usual this season. Notice how most of the posters are quiet? If this was AEW there’d be multiple pages already about Punk flopping. :mjlol:

Nah it was less than that. At worst they've been doing 1.4 or 1.5 million. The Chiefs-Eagles game last week did 22.6 million viewers. I'm not sure what Vikings/Bears did but I'm sure it was a lot less.

So they gained ~300,000 viewers on his first night back.

If that sustains then yeah it's good. Will it sustain? That's the question.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
To be honest, first time back in ten years... the game they were up against was the Vikings and Bears... the game the week before was Eagles vs. Chiefs.

It's a good number but I thought for sure they would do over 2 million. Let's see the numbers in the coming weeks.
They were also against Showtime Boxing Benavidez v Andrade

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah it was less than that. At worst they've been doing 1.4 or 1.5 million. The Chiefs-Eagles game last week did 22.6 million viewers. I'm not sure what Vikings/Bears did but I'm sure it was a lot less.

So they gained ~300,000 viewers on his first night back.

If that sustains then yeah it's good. Will it sustain? That's the question.
They basically got the same amount of fans that gave AEW a boost when he went there. AEW was in the 700k area and jumped to 900k-1 mil when he first returned.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
NXT got their CW deal, almost immediately abandoned the whole artificial ratings thing (and no I’m not complaining, it was smart), and now their numbers are trending back to the norm.

CW got worked.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
NXT got their CW deal, almost immediately abandoned the whole artificial ratings thing (and no I’m not complaining, it was smart), and now their numbers are trending back to the norm.

CW got worked.

now they're stuffing everyone (pause) on RAW to get that tv deal secured lol

WWE is low key hilarious

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
now they're stuffing everyone (pause) on RAW to get that tv deal secured lol

WWE is low key hilarious
These networks so easily fooled. I was saying long before the CW deal was announced that they probably wouldn't continue bringing down main roster stars like BEcky Lynch after they move to a new network. Sons of bytches didn't even hardly wait for the ink to dry on the contract before they said

BIQWWmlCQAEN7hO.jpg