Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think WBD is in the running. Not because of Meltzer but because they are still looking to cut costs and I think NBA would be a bigger priority to lock down than WWE. But we'll see...

If Someone WBD says fukk it to the NBA rights then maybe RAW and something else because a possibility.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

If this was AEW I'm sure a a small number of us would have said something
marge-hiding.gif

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

marge-hiding.gif

But heres the thing, and this goes with AEW too. You cant immediately push every talent you sign to the moon right away. AEW lets them cook for a few years and then pushes because they have plans for others. Im sure HHH is the same. Why abandon plans they have for someone and completely change what is probably months of storyline in a whim? Thats what makes people leave

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I agree that Kairi can grow into a bigger role at some point but if they had any desire to push her as a main eventer they would have protected her out the gate.

We know who is getting the title matches for WrestleMania. Becky and Charlotte. Don't even have to think about it.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
In no world should kairi have beaten their top womens star who is gunning for a world title shot

acting like shes buried is so disingenuous considering shes been immediately placed in the top womens story on smackdown, was part of the war games match, and this is all clearly leading to bayley getting kicked out after fukking things up for them constantly which will lead to a bigger overall story for damage ctrl whether that be bayley vs iyo or kabuki warriors vs bayley/somebody else.. if u know what im getting at :troll:

nikkas act like their precious joshis can never lose a match and get especially weird about it when its to bianca

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
In no world should kairi have beaten their top womens star who is gunning for a world title shot

acting like shes buried is so disingenuous considering shes been immediately placed in the top womens story on smackdown, was part of the war games match, and this is all clearly leading to bayley getting kicked out after fukking things up for them constantly which will lead to a bigger overall story for damage ctrl whether that be bayley vs iyo or kabuki warriors vs bayley/somebody else.. if u know what im getting at :troll:

nikkas act like their precious joshis can never lose a match and get especially weird about it when its to bianca

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

marge-hiding.gif

Saudi didn’t make much noise for that match in the first place

She’s consistently been featured on TV this is not a Nox/Lerae situation

She’s in currently the biggest feud in the women’s division on both shows

A loss against Bianca doesn’t hurt her she’ll be fine