Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Can't really go any worse considering she was hardly ever used between NXT, NXT UK, and 205 Live.
Her debut was right before the pandemic started so it killed her momentum :francis:

Then the rebrand of NXT happened then the old man put her in a school girl outfit :beli:

There was nothing to do with her because Vince at the time was killing everything that Triple H built

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aside from in ring work. There’s no one i’d put her above/in front of the current crop of women in NXT.

Not including the NEW women (anyone in the breakout tournament)

That bottom rope dropkick is nasty though

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
A predictable match with no build and two baby faces fighting for the title at that? Where’s that same energy some of y’all have when AEW does it? :jbhmm: :sas2:

No build?

Didn’t they have a whole thing with McIntyre and Zayn about how he’s not good enough to be a world champion. There’s been stuff for the last few weeks to set up the match, it wasnt random.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel like if it wasn't for survivor series, Seth vs Sami would've main evented the next PLE

Should've been built up. But at least the streets didn't have to see another trash judgment day main event lol
Facts. It was so refreshing not seeing them MFs in the main event.