Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I doubt any talent gets cut that triple h didn’t put on the list without endevor pushing. They probably will stay out of the creative side and let it rock.

I do wonder if wwe finally moves from Connecticut, although I bet it’s a long shot if they get a lot of tax benefits there.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Shame. I don't think Haitch is perfect by any means but once Vince goes (whatever reason eventually) they won't have anyone with an actual background in the business in the room will they?
After looking into it more, this isn't as big a deal as I thought. Of the 11 seats in the new company, WWE gets five seats but only two of them can be management. That's Vince and Nick Khan. WWE gets three other seats but they can't work for the company.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Only thing keeping the beak in that office is that his creative has revived the company. But others have made a point that Heyman has had a unofficial role in creative (that might just be fan speculative theories based on the one quote about he and Roman handled their creative and everything revolving around it) If thats the case the game might be cooked later on

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Only thing keeping the beak in that office is that his creative has revived the company. But others have made a point that Heyman has had a unofficial role in creative (that might just be fan speculative theories based on the one quote about he and Roman handled their creative and everything revolving around it) If thats the case the game might be cooked later on
Eventually Vince will be gone so I just hope they will always keep at least one experienced wrestling mind in the room. That's basically as far as I care. It can be Haitch or whoever.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Eventually Vince will be gone so I just hope they will always keep at least one experienced wrestling mind in the room. That's basically as far as I care. It can be Haitch or whoever.

Its gonna be like Bruce Pritchard or something

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I remember some people(moreso twitter than on here) talking about how they just purposely keeping him off tv because Vince was back lol