Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Shame. I don't think Haitch is perfect by any means but once Vince goes (whatever reason eventually) they won't have anyone with an actual background in the business in the room will they?
They’ll bring in their own people/possibly hire someone with a background.

Wonder if Khan is staying on the board

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This guy was gone immediately after, for the second time, having one of the WOAT matches in history. Not to mention a storyline that went into a circle with almost no actual progress to it for months. I bet the disease is diabetes, that fat fukk.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The inevitable post merger cuts will be very interesting
I still think it will be mostly office staff because there has to be a ton of redundancies.

WWE keep saying no talent cuts are planned but they also kept telling us Vince wasn’t involved in creative and we all know that’s a bunch of BS.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I still think it will be mostly office staff because there has to be a ton of redundancies.

WWE keep saying no talent cuts are planned but they also kept telling us Vince wasn’t involved in creative and we all know that’s a bunch of BS.
Never in my life have I ever seen a buyout/merger in business and it not result in layoffs. They're coming. Whether it's 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year. It's coming.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Never in my life have I ever seen a buyout/merger in business and it not result in layoffs. They're coming. Whether it's 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year. It's coming.
Agreed. Question is how many will be people we even know who they are. Will be a bloodbath for the BTS office people we don’t know

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Layoffs are coming and it won't just be office workers. Endeavor will want to do what every company does after acquiring another, trim the fat.

They will look at some guys. Hey who is this? How come he's not on TV? What are we paying him for? etc...

If Triple H's voice is diminished over the next few months it'll be interesting to see who is overseeing the wrestling side of things especially with Vince's health and legal battles looming.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Don't think talent cuts will happen until later, probably around Mania season. Staff cuts during a merger though was always inevitable :manny: