Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Tony Khan about to sign a lot of mediocre ex-WWE talent :blessed:

Can't wait for them "I was held down up North but now the real me is unleashed" debut promos then never to be seen on Dynamite again.

As long as they’re on Collision under Booker of the year Phil Brooks, they’ll be alright

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Shame. I don't think Haitch is perfect by any means but once Vince goes (whatever reason eventually) they won't have anyone with an actual background in the business in the room will they?
This is What Vince wanted

He doesn’t care about wrestling so he sold the company too a friend that also doesn’t care about wrestling

As long as something that keeps Triple H & anybody else that cares out the paint is fine with him

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not Jey's fault the match didn't really live up to expectations. They gave it too much time for one. I'm not sure why they felt it needed to be 36 minutes, that's tough for any match but especially one where you know Roman is gonna work methodically.

Then there was constant interference from Solo which made people think Jimmy would be next. Finally, Jimmy shows up and yet another swerve.

Hopefully, they have a good explanation for why it went down that way with Jimmy.