Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Who was punching air @Larry Legend ? The belt looks like ass, so what. It is what it is. Nobody wrote an essay about it. You got people in here like @drifter and other stans writing fukking paragraphs about "marks" when they are the biggest marks around here lmaooo

You know the IWC bigger than the coli right?

Look around b. People are heated about these titles

You gotta stop thinking everyone is referring to you all the time. If I come on here and say “yo laker fans are acting ridiculous over this elimination” that doesn’t mean lakers fans on this specific site in this specific sub forum. If it comes off as a blanket statement, my bad but that’s the current temperature around this. It’s much broader than this url

:heh:

And I’m not defending it. Idgaf what the title looks like, shyt could be the butterfly jawn the divas used to have. I don’t tap in with this wrestling shyt for the title design b. I just think nikkas are acting funny lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Anyway, this sounds pretty familiar to me. :manny:

Rousey did a New York Post interview after finally winning the tag titles saying that she and Baszler want to defend the titles every week on TV or even twice a week on TV, but said there aren’t enough women wrestlers on the roster. “Well, the lack of competition is really the problem. I mean, we want to be the most active champions out there. I want to be able to defend this title every week and even twice a week on both Smackdown and Raw. But with how dismally shallow the women’s division is right now, there’s not enough women around here to keep us busy for a month. And so that’s the biggest challenge that we have is to get this company to actually care and invest into this tag division.” “It was like the entire women’s division just got stripped clean (with the injuries, absences and departures from when she left in 2019 and returned last year). And now we’re the women that are the women that are left trying to piece together, you know, stories and a division, a tag division with around 10 women or even less on each roster. I mean, we’re trying the best that we can to make chicken shyt into chicken salad, and we made some amazing chicken salad.” Rousey said she’s pushed to WWE to work as a tag team with Baszler for years.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Anyway, this sounds pretty familiar to me. :manny:

Rousey did a New York Post interview after finally winning the tag titles saying that she and Baszler want to defend the titles every week on TV or even twice a week on TV, but said there aren’t enough women wrestlers on the roster. “Well, the lack of competition is really the problem. I mean, we want to be the most active champions out there. I want to be able to defend this title every week and even twice a week on both Smackdown and Raw. But with how dismally shallow the women’s division is right now, there’s not enough women around here to keep us busy for a month. And so that’s the biggest challenge that we have is to get this company to actually care and invest into this tag division.” “It was like the entire women’s division just got stripped clean (with the injuries, absences and departures from when she left in 2019 and returned last year). And now we’re the women that are the women that are left trying to piece together, you know, stories and a division, a tag division with around 10 women or even less on each roster. I mean, we’re trying the best that we can to make chicken shyt into chicken salad, and we made some amazing chicken salad.” Rousey said she’s pushed to WWE to work as a tag team with Baszler for years.

When Sasha and Naomi said it tho :sas2:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Interesting comments. You seem to have more of an issue with the truth than anything else.
Be real most of y'all don't care about Mercedes in NJPW/Stardom and y'all damn sure don't care about Trinity in Impact. And if we want to be all the way real, no one gives a fukk about those women's tag titles. Isn't funny how no one stopped watching RAW & Smackdown after they both walked out? Yet we had all these people on social media swear they would never support the WWE again.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Be real most of y'all don't care about Mercedes in NJPW/Stardom and y'all damn sure don't care about Trinity in Impact. And if we want to be all the way real, no one gives a fukk about those women's tag titles. Isn't funny how no one stopped watching RAW & Smackdown after they both walked out? Yet we had all these people on social media swear they would never support the WWE again.

We been watching her and she's been successful there. She's even more popular now. I saw she's gained nearly a million followers after leaving :dead:

Whatever you say bro.. protect your racist daddy

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I feel people wanted something like this.

a9ac64bc-e3fa-417c-8312-0114408253e2-jpeg.168137
This is actually a solid looking design. The 2 E logos on the main plate is not needed though.

How about this concept?

hqdefault.jpg

The gold strap makes the lazy logo design passable.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Mercedes was part of getting a big ass crowd reaction for 3 minutes and that was before the match even begin. But fans don’t care huh? :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mercedes was part of getting a big ass crowd reaction for 3 minutes and that was before the match even begin. But fans don’t care huh? :dead:

They'll say "oh it was only a 4000 seat arena" like she ain't sold out every arena she's been to so far and like she ain't upped New Japan World's subscribers by the thousands...

Name another wrestler man or woman in WWE that would be able to do that. Roman, Cody, the list is short. Certainly no other woman.

But they love to play games when it comes to their racist daddy lol

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They'll say "oh it was only a 4000 seat arena" like she ain't sold out every arena she's been to so far and like she ain't upped New Japan World's subscribers by the thousands...

Name another wrestler man or woman in WWE that would be able to do that. Roman, Cody, the list is short. Certainly no other woman.

But they love to play games when it comes to their racist daddy lol

A massive pop is still a massive pop, or heat for that matter. It doesn’t matter if it’s 3k or 30k. Look at Callis’ heat on Wednesday; that was insane and the crowd wasn’t even close to 10k. Mu fukkas just wanna bytch to bytch. :scust: