Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Why have a draft if people still gonna change brands whenever the hell they find it convenient

Not even 3 weeks in and Paul is pulling up on raw and they got smackdown people competing for a raw title
Nice, Drag in Imperium would help him get settled in on the main card and then eventually he can go against Goon and run back their excellent NXT UK matches, which are some of my favorites of all time. I'd love to see a rematch in front of a white hot overseas PLE crowd.
:ohlawd:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
International era WWE is flames
Genuine hometown (country) pops
Jinder gon get his moment and then become a full time manager
:ehh:

Can Jinder work a high quality main event match? I wasn't watching during his run.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Can Jinder work a high quality main event match? I wasn't watching during his run.

Not at all, which was the downfall of his title run. He had the look and the presentation…and then the bell rang

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

Should just let Jinder have a high profile match against Gunther or Theory or whoever the Midcard champs are at the time

Obviously wouldn’t book him to win either