Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
How the fukk can they train all them random ass playboy maxim bytches to be passable wrestlers but can’t for a girl who’s been in the industry her whole damn life :snoop:
Or celebrities to put on bangers on PPV but the PC trainees for a decade mostly ain't been shyt unless they're experienced vets on the indies.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Or celebrities to put on bangers on PPV but the PC trainees for a decade mostly ain't been shyt unless they're experienced vets on the indies.
I think it's two things, one the celebrity matches have an "all hands on deck" approach to putting their matches together that involves the best minds trying to come up with their best layout for these matches. That's not the kind of effort people at the PC are going to get for their matches. But I think a bigger component is the celebrities they are bringing in are people who have become celebrities due to their natural charisma. A characteristic tons of wrestlers, particularly newer ones, will lack.

A Bad Bunny or a Jake Paul already know how to perform for people by drawing them in and reacting to their energy, besides the fact the crowd was already giving them that energy to start with. I'd argue being able to do this is more important than knowing how to do moves, which is why these celebs are exceling in ways a lot of the roster cannot. So once they are taught how to do the moves that appropriate for them, they have the whole recipe.

TL; DR: Celebs come in with successful personas, are already over, know how to speak, know how to work a live crowd, then they learn the moves, and their matches are laid out by experts.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Silkk we told you HBK was protecting that girl :ufdup:

She’s deceptively big, she’d make for a solid hoss. And i wouldnt mind seeing the cheeks out again :takedat:

But if she needs more time to cook, let her :yeshrug:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ken Anderson On Gable Steveson’s Progress As A Pro Wrestler: "He’s really taken to it. He’s one of those guys, I remember, he took his first bump, and I told him, ‘Get up this way,’ and he got up the wrong way. Before I even said anything, he just went, ‘Oh–‘ reversed himself back down and did it..

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ken Anderson On Gable Steveson’s Progress As A Pro Wrestler: "He’s really taken to it. He’s one of those guys, I remember, he took his first bump, and I told him, ‘Get up this way,’ and he got up the wrong way. Before I even said anything, he just went, ‘Oh–‘ reversed himself back down and did it..
Yet hasn’t wrestled a match…

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
How the fukk can they train all them random ass playboy maxim bytches to be passable wrestlers but can’t for a girl who’s been in the industry her whole damn life :snoop:

Breh, just take the L.

She's nowhere near ready and the only reason she's on TV is because he name is Simone Johnson.

:russ:

This ain't 2002. She legit competing against actual athletes. Lash Legend is a college bball player. Lola Vice was in the UFC (or Bellator, I forgot).

Roxanne and Cora been grinding all they lives without a rich daddy.

She ain't better than Kiana James or Sol Ruca or Tiffany Stratton in the ring or as characters.

She ain't fukking with Zoe Starks, physically.

Last edited: