Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
The only reason I can see that they moved Lashley was because he's over and gets cheered for being an ass kicker. They probably want to do something with him and Roman to stretch out the reign during the spring months but have a credible threat.. But, unfortunately that means more months with Lashley not being a champ, or coming up short in the feud.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They giot to have someone reasonably believable to feed to Roman for a few months so they can continue to kick the can down the road on his title reigns just so they can arbitrarily modernize their record book that no one was asking for them to do.
They’ve had all the time in the world to do Lashley vs Reigns these past 2-3 years, I don’t see them doing it now :manny:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
They giot to have someone reasonably believable to feed to Roman for a few months so they can continue to kick the can down the road on his title reigns just so they can arbitrarily modernize their record book that no one was asking for them to do.
SmarkTears.0.0.jpg