Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
NO make it hybrid the characters and personalities need to be kept with more serious storylines think about it they had a 20 woman battle royal with the top 6 woman in NXT not in it and everybody was still fairly known

“Somewhat” they not going back to prime Black & Gold because at that time they relied on the biggest Indie/NJPW/ROH/Impact names out there, well, most of those guys are already in WWE and AEW so there’s slim pickings, and somebody like an Okada is too big for NXT.

What I expect is something like a modernized 2013 NXT. Not much will change, I don’t even think that they’ll go back to black & gold but we’ll see.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

Triple H whole dream was NXT being a third brand. So it's probably going to be a 50/50 split or at least 60/40. They really do need some vet talent because some of the guys & girls are not their yet & they have no one to carry them & teach them.

People saying Bron runs been trash well they fired let go all the main eventer & they don't really have anyone left or build anyone up. So it's just throwing shyt against a wall and see what sticks.