Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

If Triple H really gets Sasha back, Tony Khan's going to regret celebrating when Vince quit.

I really like AEW, but their whole business model had been that Vince didn’t appreciate the gems he had, and had a disdain for professional wrestling. I can literally see him having a similar talk that JP Morgan had with Thomas Edison about electricity, when talking to the Bucks, Jericho, Omega and Cody when starting the company. “You’re sure Vince will never step down?”

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Gresham
Ethan page
Brian cage

The gates are opening since vince retired

ShortBareGibbon-max-1mb.gif

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Sasha and Naomi are fosure coming back now. With the woman tag titles too…
Triple H's NXT had the best booked womens division in America. Better than RAW, Smackdown, and AEW. I'd be surprised if he couldn't convince them to come back(especially with his NXT history with Sasha) .

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Think the WWE is missing an opportunity to monetize and show this on TV. Something similar to Dana Whites Contender Series or DW Looking for A Fight would be a good luck and provide more opportunity for fans to get invested in the up and comers.

Also, think it’s disingenuous to say that WWE fans had a no indie guys mentality. Cena and Orton working the indies vs Adam Cole or Sammy Guava aren’t the same thing.