Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
He is when he comes out :manny: but the crowd goes :ohhh: when he’s on the offensive.
It's my jab at people who put too much stake into entrance reaction from the crowd. Those people need to stop thinking just because someone doesn't get a pop it's game over for them. Just my opinion on the matter.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It's my jab at people who put too much stake into entrance reaction from the crowd. Those people need to stop thinking just because someone doesn't get a pop it's game over for them. Just my opinion on the matter.

Thanks Bruce.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

I mean it has affected the likes of Candice and Mia imo :manny:

Thankfully Bronson is a monster so that will salvage him.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I mean it has affected the likes of Candice and Mia imo :manny:

Thankfully Bronson is a monster so that will salvage him.
Not sure what you expect with those two? They aren't going to get major cheers or pops when they are new to a lot of people. Crowds have to get used to them before any reactions happen. As for Reed he is a heel and likely has less than 10 TV matches so far. Are you expecting boos when he shows up? He hasn't really done anything dasterdly yet other than take Miz's money. You have to give these things time.

Biggest pet peeve of mine is people wanting instant stardom/crazy pop when someone new shows up. Nothing is going to happen over night. You have build them up.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Not sure what you expect with those two? They aren't going to get major cheers or pops when they are new to a lot of people. Crowds have to get used to them before any reactions happen. As for Reed he is a heel and likely has less than 10 TV matches so far. Are you expecting boos when he shows up? He hasn't really done anything dasterdly yet other than take Miz's money. You have to give these things time.

Biggest pet peeve of mine is people wanting instant stardom/crazy pop when someone new shows up. Nothing is going to happen over night. You have build them up.

No expectations whatsoever in my book but HHH definitely could have done a better job of bringing them back. shyt is a moot point since the ladies won’t matter in the grand scheme of things.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
No expectations whatsoever in my book but HHH definitely could have done a better job of bringing them back. shyt is a moot point since the ladies won’t matter in the grand scheme of things.
At least now they are doing something with Candice with this Nikki Cross story and Mia's always been bland in my book so I have no idea what they can do with her. Just have her as utility from now on. Her constant name swap isn't doing her any help either.